3/5
4 (7.8%)
2/5
0 (0%)
1/5
3 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author
How would you rate AvPGalaxy? (Read 8,994 times)

War Wager

War Wager

I think it makes the site more organised with there being lots of threads. One thing I'd do is have individual threads for each movie eg Alien, Aliens, Alien3 etc.  :-\

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: War Wager on Mar 05, 2008, 07:47:27 PM
I think it makes the site more organised with there being lots of threads. One thing I'd do is have individual threads for each movie eg Alien, Aliens, Alien3 etc.  :-\

I asked ages ago, I don't think it's going to happen. I think the general opinion was that It'd take a while sort out all the topics, and if we didn't then the boards would look empty.

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Nightwalker on Mar 04, 2008, 09:18:53 PM
does there really need to be indiviual small forums for discussing each seperate movie?
surely it can be all under the 'alien franchise' or 'predator franchise'

There aren't individual boards for the movies. Just for AvP and AvP2 because it was an upcoming movie.

Quote from: War Wager on Mar 05, 2008, 07:47:27 PM

Quote from: Aeus on Mar 05, 2008, 08:19:36 PM
I asked ages ago, I don't think it's going to happen. I think the general opinion was that It'd take a while sort out all the topics, and if we didn't then the boards would look empty.

I don't think that will ever happen. The Alien series is really one big story and you need one place to discuss all that. And the creatures themselves. Subforums also don't get a lot of activity.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Darkness on Mar 05, 2008, 08:56:35 PM
Quote from: Aeus on Mar 05, 2008, 08:19:36 PM

I don't think that will ever happen. The Alien series is really one big story and you need one place to discuss all that. And the creatures themselves. Subforums also don't get a lot of activity.

Heh, no worries. I changed my mind ages ago.  :D

Spectre

Spectre

Best alien/predator site I've ever seen. :)

marky

marky

Best Alien/Predator related site ever!
10/5!!!!!
Ok then: 5/5.

Secret Hero

Secret Hero

Great site like AlienVsPredator2.com 5/5!

Private Hudson

This is my most favourite site I've ever been on. Best place to talk about anything A/P related.
5/5

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

5/5 easily ;D

Dark Passenger

i love this site and its forums, its not flooded with trolls and is nice and neat..5/5.

SM

SM

QuoteI don't think that will ever happen. The Alien series is really one big story and you need one place to discuss all that. And the creatures themselves. Subforums also don't get a lot of activity.

I've seen forums with seperate areas for each film - the Alien3 and Resurrection forums are practically dead.

Demosthenes

Demosthenes

100/5 i win just messin but deff. 5/5

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

5/5 easily, I love this place

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The one thing i don't like about the site that you get flame for posting your opinion (A user flame me in PM just because i said i enjoy AVPR then A:R).

Scarface Predator

5/5 Awesome site  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed