what kind of boss characters do you think will be in the game?

Started by xenomorph36, Feb 21, 2008, 10:37:46 PM

Author
what kind of boss characters do you think will be in the game? (Read 12,707 times)

xenomorph36

beside the queen ofcourse.

i'm thinking the first boss will be the regular alien from the first film

the second boss will be the dog alien from a3

third boss will be the queen

fourth boss will be the new born

fifth will be the space jockey

space jockey isnt a list i  want but it's just a wild guess

beside the queen i REALLY want to see a grown up version of the newborn.

anyway discuss  8)

Andrew127

I'm not sure if there are going to be bosses.

Yeah I think a queen is a given. I have heard heard about a rogue team of marines so you may end up fighting them for bosses. For example you may end up fighting a dropship.

xenomorph36

Quote from: Andrew127 on Feb 22, 2008, 12:49:53 AM

Yeah I think a queen is a given. I have heard heard about a rogue team of marines so you may end up fighting them for bosses. For example you may end up fighting a dropship.

for some reason drop ship kinda sounds gay. mostly cuz i had a  bad taste after playing psp avpr game(the end boss battle with the helicopter)

nchurch81

Quote from: xenomorph36 on Feb 22, 2008, 12:52:23 AM
Quote from: Andrew127 on Feb 22, 2008, 12:49:53 AM

for some reason drop ship kinda sounds gay. mostly cuz i had a  bad taste after playing psp avpr game(the end boss battle with the helicopter)

yeah you're right... gay... flamingly homosexual... ya' dork

That Yellow Alien

There probably won't be bosses besides the Queen.

There will be no Newborn. Thank god.

Andrew127

Yeah I don't want to fight a dropship either. I'm just saying it's likely.

As you can most likely tell, I'm remaining very reserved about this game. I'm not expecting much.

Jango1201

What about an Alice Exo-suit from AVP2 or something similar. If its rogue marines that would be my best bet. From the screen shots it looks like the majarity of the game is set on a base of some sort so maybe an experimental Alien would be a boss. A Preatorian is another good possibility.

Byohzrd

Quote from: xenomorph36 on Feb 21, 2008, 10:37:46 PM
no.

Jango1201

Quote from: Byohzrd on Feb 22, 2008, 02:26:29 AM
Quote from: xenomorph36 on Feb 21, 2008, 10:37:46 PM
no.

You get the stake, I'll get the rope and firewood...

nchurch81

as a quick side note... concerning the newborn.... I sometimes wonder if the
"live birth" thing that the queen does is actually a next phase in the aliens development... but it doesn't normally happen until later... but the genetic crossing triggered the process early... and she gave birth to an evil cancer monkey instead of what she might have otherwise given birth to due to the genetic craziness.  Just a thought.

And unless what she gives birth to doesn't look a think like evil-cancer-monkey, I don't think it should happen in the game at all.

Huol

First you fight an evil blonde black chick. With a huge laser gun. But bullets cant hit her.

Then you fight like. A vampire.

Then some giant robots

Then a doc ock rip off.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Huol on Feb 22, 2008, 03:00:00 AM
First you fight an evil blonde black chick. With a huge laser gun. But bullets cant hit her.

Then you fight like. A vampire.

Then some giant robots

Then a doc ock rip off.

LMFAO!!  :D

Xhan

Metal Gear, is that you?

Commander Aun

I think some of bosses will be:

A Queen (OBVIOUSLY!)

Maybe a Space Jockey Xenomorph

A Space Jockey

AND...

A Weyland Yutani Mercenary Commander

Now I know what your saying, Weyland Yutani? Remember, they want the Aliens, plus, they probably found out about this new team of Marines going to investigate the loss of the Sulaco. Now what would the soldiers look like? First, the WY troops would probably be hired mercaneries, armed with all the high tech WY equipment, and they would probably wear the same armour as in the Weyland Yutani soldiers in Alien 3.

SM

QuoteNow I know what your saying, Weyland Yutani?

Not really.  Thought it was a given they'd have WY BWD guys.

They could have a combat synth as a boss.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed