Poll: PC or Console Which machine will you buy Aliens :Colonial Marines for?

Started by shakermakerman, Feb 14, 2008, 10:56:10 PM

P

PC
Console
Both
Author
Poll: PC or Console Which machine will you buy Aliens :Colonial Marines for? (Read 6,589 times)

Stalker

I'll definitely be buying one of the console versions since my PC isn't exactly a high-end gaming machine. I'll most likely get the 360 version since I've got alot more friends on Xbox Live than on the PSN, so there will be more of my mates to play with online...although it remains to be seen whether the PS3 version will actually be superior or not...in which case I might end up buying that instead.

xenomorph36

what i'm really worried about is that if this game is on all 3 platform(xbox,ps3,pc) than all the players online will be separated and we might not find as much players as we hoped for. i hope they reunite all the platforms to join for the multiplayer but i'm sure they wont .  :'(

That Yellow Alien

Purebreedalien

I only have a modern PC at my dad's and I don't have any real next gen consoles apart fom the DS- which is a handheld console and I highly doubt it will be released on that- so I guess it's PC for me. But I'll only be able to play it when I go to my dad's  :-\. Good job I see him a lot, then ;D

KidPresentable

Xhan

a year and a half from now when the game ships, the hardware necessary to run UT3 games will be rather affordable, and then engine will be two years old.

skull-splitter

PC, perhaps X360 as a back-up...

Darkness

PC but I may have a X-Box/PS3 by the time the game comes out.

Master

I`ll get PC version. I`m going to buy new Monster PC for games this year, so I`m sure that it will handel A:CM smoothly ;D

Sgt.Torque Reikan

If my Pc can handle it really good then pc it is if not the xbx360

Weasel

PS3. Graphics would look better than on console anyway (and my computer isn't that great so I'd more than likely lag)

Dark Passenger

Private Hudson

Consoles, I'd just love to see how badly it runs on my PC.

shakermakerman

Ill be getting a new Pc for this.

Ash 937

I've always enjoyed playing console games more (with the exception of Counter-Strike) so I am going to go with my 360 rather than my PC.  I can sit on a couch when I play the 360 version.  For the PC I gotta sit on a chair and since I plan on playing this for hours on end when it comes out, I really gotta think about which set-up is more comfortable for me to use.

The 360 version will likely have more people playing online at any given time.  The PS3 may look better but I still don't think there are many 3rd party games on the PS3 that actually do look better than their 360 counterparts.  Developers often cite the immense difficulty behind developing for the PS3 as a reason for this. 

Also, I already own a 360.  At this point there is just more to things you can do with it than with a PS3 (Xbox Live + game selection).  So, yeah, I guess I got no choice than to go with the Xbox for this one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed