AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 327,678 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

That would be something indeed, great news Alex. Congratulations! :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Great, great news. Wish the best for you! :)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Great new hope to be kept updated.

Yautja117

Yautja117

Congrats! You really desverve it.  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: alexpj19 on Jun 19, 2010, 11:05:23 AM
Hey guys, I got a great news, i got an awesome manager and just signed with the 5th biggest talent agency in Hollywood ! :) Now starting to work on my own Sci-Fi idea for the development in to a full feature, so im kind of drunk to day, celebrating. and also the motion picture department of "Dark Horse" comics and a half of their studio are a big fans of AVPRD, my manager sent it to a producer over there, and they all loved it. so who knows it might be an AVP:Redemption comic book out soon. Wouldn't that be something.

Congratulations buddy, it's well deserved.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Hey guys, I got a great news, i got an awesome manager and just signed with the 5th biggest talent agency in Hollywood ! :) Now starting to work on my own Sci-Fi idea for the development in to a full feature, so im kind of drunk to day, celebrating. and also the motion picture department of "Dark Horse" comics and a half of their studio are a big fans of AVPRD, my manager sent it to a producer over there, and they all loved it. so who knows it might be an AVP:Redemption comic book out soon. Wouldn't that be something.

Congrats! Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?

Quote from: Celtic-predator on Jun 19, 2010, 09:15:23 AM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 19, 2010, 09:12:52 AM
Excellently written means also dialogues.
There was a good monologue (sorta) in the videolog.

I don't know, felt kind of standard to me, excited guy talking about discovery. How about a discovery of what happened to that bandaged guy on the ship. Potential there for actually caring for one of the characters.

Alex is toying with that idea.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Wow, Congrats! The comic would be awesome!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Congratulations, well f**king deserved man. Can't be any more happy for you than I am right now behind my monitor.

alexpj19

alexpj19

Thanks guys, your support is awesome, will keep you updated, im brainstorming the the shit out of movie ideas right now, got about 16 sci-fi synopsis written down so far.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

any alien/pred or maybe avp related?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: alexpj19 on Jun 19, 2010, 07:32:13 PM
Thanks guys, your support is awesome, will keep you updated, im brainstorming the the shit out of movie ideas right now, got about 16 sci-fi synopsis written down so far.

Excellent. Any of them hard science-fiction, or is it mostly soft?

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

You're rolling, Alex. Good job. Can't wait to see what comes of this.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Well done mate, but damn do I envy you! :P

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 18, 2010, 01:58:25 PM
Try for yourself guys and you will find out how difficult those things are.

Answer is predictable, poor and I don't worry about this.
Time will give you an answer  ;)

Major Alan Schaefer

Well done! I finally got on a computer with sound the other day to watch this. Very nice work I hope you get everything you deserve for it. It was well done and interesting to watch.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed