AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 328,343 times)

Skinner

Skinner

What, it's not out yet?!  :o

BANE

BANE

He's pushing it back, I bet...jj. ;D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Is it today yet?!

Vulhala

Vulhala

*EDITED*

Requiem28

Requiem28

well, hopefully tomorrow.  ;)

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

is it possible he meant Friday May 21st?

alexpj19

alexpj19

people. no worries, i just flew back to San Diego and splitting the moview in 3 Parts and uploading to youtube right now as we speak, it will be there tonight,  California time :)  sorry for the delay hopefully there will be no mental breakdowns. ITS COMING!!!

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

*Goes Berzerk and kills a town full of people due to the wait*

Awsome! can't wait!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: alexpj19 on May 15, 2010, 04:56:10 AM
people. no worries, i just flew back to San Diego and splitting the moview in 3 Parts and uploading to youtube right now as we speak, it will be there tonight,  California time :)  sorry for the delay hopefully there will be no mental breakdowns. ITS COMING!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDegjfVi-Aw

alexpj19

alexpj19

alright so i split it in 3 parts, but the files are huge, so no im converting before uploading it on you tube, and its taking forever :(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

We can wait.

SiL

SiL

Looking forward to it.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Thanks dude! This is gonna be awesome!!! LETS ROCK!

alexpj19

alexpj19

alright people, im still having issues with the youtube version, for some reason the sound gets off sync, so i decided to release the link from vimeo.com, so here you go, I give you AVP:Redemption  :)
http://vimeo.com/11569380
Enjoy  :)

i will update this version a bit later, when i figure out the sound problem. it will be wide screen and a but sharper i think.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Thx, watching it now.

EDIT: Watched it, i liked it, but the ending felt rushed and i felt like there were too much things going on. You tried to have everything in one 22 minute movie.

Spoiler
Drones, predalien, queen, humans etc. I felt like it was a bit of an overkill.
[close]

Besides a couple of things, the fx were good and it was a nice combination. I just wish you had a better pred suit.

But thx again, it was a nice pastime, i don't know if it was worth 3 years of your time but you did a good job.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed