Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,410,170 times)

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 02, 2010, 01:18:32 PM
Effectively in some cultures having (shadings of) blue eyes is indication of being vampires. Mikey, caution with Ash Stakes!

Well, I'm screwed then.
I'm pale. With bright blue eyes. I must be a vampire.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

And that is the same with me I would of almost been arian or angelic if my hair hadn't turned brown.

Chump

Chump

I dom't have a decent picture of myself, who want's a picture of purebreedalien?

Vulhala

Vulhala

POST THAT SHIT!  :D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Chump on Aug 06, 2010, 09:28:00 AM
I dom't have a decent picture of myself, who want's a picture of purebreedalien?

NO.

Plus, it's against the rules to post member's personal information without their consent.

Quote- Don't Post Members' Personal Info. Posting another member's personal or contact information on the forums without their consent is strictly not allowed. Also, posting content from private messages without consent is also against the forum rules, if you receive harassing or abusive PMs please report the PM.

I DO NOT GIVE YOU MY CONSENT.

I will remain a mystery.

Chump

Chump

well okay then, anyway, I can't find the picture anyway. Enjoy PBA in his premier acting role as the joker, I will post it if someone confirms it obeys the rules.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Chump on Aug 06, 2010, 09:53:40 AM
well okay then, anyway, I can't find the picture anyway. Enjoy PBA in his premier acting role as the joker, I will post it if someone confirms it obeys the rules.

No. I don't want that posted either.

PBA remains a secret.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quotewell okay then, anyway, I can't find the picture anyway. Enjoy PBA in his premier acting role as the joker, I will post it if someone confirms it obeys the rules.

'Fraid not mate. Purebreed is right. You have to have his consent, and it doesn't seem he's willing to give it.

Chump

Chump

Damm, well enjoy a picture of me with captain Jack Sparrow

Yes, I'm the woman.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I will remain secretive for as long as possible. ;D

EDIT: Why are they standing on boxes? :D

Chump

Chump

Well okay then, but one day, people will learn your secret, even if I get banned for revealing it, people will learn the truth!
EDIT: 'cos I'm very tall.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Don't you dare, Chump.

*Evil Squinty Eyes*

Back on topic.

jackalope

jackalope

caught stealin' cheese. damn my swiss roots!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

80's cheese?

jackalope

jackalope

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed