Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,399,153 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I know that's what it's from. I indicated that when you said it to me.

Long story short, you need new material. :)

SM

SM

f**kin' hell... tough crowd...

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Hawkins

Hawkins

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 24, 2010, 03:13:19 PM
Quote from: Private Hudson on Jul 24, 2010, 06:19:58 AM
Seeing as I'm not a gun nut myself I can't name the parts but instead of a wooden butt and handguard it is a light grey plastic, somekind of rail system and a scope. Why it is so tac'd out I never asked.  :D

See, that I don't get...if you live in the suburbs, why would you need something like an AK? A shotgun for home defense sure because it's a close quarter weapon, but an AK? Really...
to each his own dude.Personally I would love to have an AK but not sure if my bi-polar dis order would show up if the gun shop ran my back round cause I take meds and see a psychiatrist for meds so I don't bother and I don't have the money for one right now.but the AK have been my fav weapon since I was 12,and I think its the best made gun ever to be made at least if the Russians make it.I fired a Russian made ak and a Egyptian ak and the Russian ak is far greater then the Egyptian ak.

Razz

Razz

Quote from: SM on Jul 28, 2010, 04:19:27 AM
f**kin' hell... tough crowd...
SM mate your doing great, don't let him get you down. :-*

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Mr. Stizout on Jul 24, 2010, 01:57:31 AM

As much as I hate Armalites, I  love the magazines. Is it a p-mag or a Canadian one? I'm not too sure. I'm all about the German engineering myself - H&K, WV :P You ever used a G36? I'd love to own a real one.

How much do they set you back?

Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 23, 2010, 04:59:22 PM
Is that arcade game harder than 'Aliens Extermination'?

Why yes, it is. *smart-arse*

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 28, 2010, 06:39:07 PM
Quote from: Mr. Stizout on Jul 24, 2010, 01:57:31 AM

As much as I hate Armalites, I  love the magazines. Is it a p-mag or a Canadian one? I'm not too sure. I'm all about the German engineering myself - H&K, WV :P You ever used a G36? I'd love to own a real one.

How much do they set you back?

Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 23, 2010, 04:59:22 PM
Is that arcade game harder than 'Aliens Extermination'?

Why yes, it is. *smart-arse*
It is a Colt (better than Armalite), and it uses p-mags.  It set me back about $3K.
Specs:
Colt LE 6940:
*SOCOM Vertical Grip
*SOCOM Stock
*SOCOM 2 Stage Trigger
*ACOG
*Rail Covers

Vulhala

Vulhala

3K?  :o

Ah, who am I kidding? If I could do that in England, I would have. You're shit's wired tight Mr. Stizout  :D

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

Quote from: Vulhala on Jul 30, 2010, 08:22:04 PM
3K?  :o

Ah, who am I kidding? If I could do that in England, I would have. You're shit's wired tight Mr. Stizout  :D
Thanks, now just tell my wife that.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

A project I am working on, True Blood Inspired Portraits:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Oh Mikey, your frail blue eyes betray your boyish good looks! The blood ain't helpin' man.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 01, 2010, 11:46:32 PM
Oh Mikey, your frail blue eyes betray your boyish good looks! The blood ain't helpin' man.

:-*

You charmer, you...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Effectively in some cultures having (shadings of) blue eyes is indication of being vampires. Mikey, caution with Ash Stakes!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Mikey on Aug 01, 2010, 11:52:31 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 01, 2010, 11:46:32 PM

:-*

You charmer, you...

Aw, gwan!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed