2000 dollars?  :-[

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Interfa on Jun 26, 2010, 11:11:38 AM
2000 dollars?  :-[

no no im from denmark so its Danish money ^^

Interfa

Interfa

In Russian salon you have to pay 5 000 rubls for one sitting... Big and mid tattoes are always devided into 3-4 sittings=)

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Interfa on Jun 26, 2010, 11:14:43 AM
In Russian salon you have to pay 5 000 rubls for one sitting... Big and mid tattoes are always devided into 3-4 sittings=)

ooh i remember i had to order a time first and i had to pay for that too so yeah they do take alot of money out of us for those tattoo´s.

Interfa

Interfa

But it`s worth it ;) Almost always ;)

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Interfa on Jun 26, 2010, 11:17:38 AM
But it`s worth it ;) Almost always ;)

It is worth it :) thats for sure and it looks good ^^ ( most of the time  :D)

Interfa

Interfa

But it`s for life ;) Don`t you afraid that it can pester ???

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Interfa on Jun 26, 2010, 11:20:23 AM
But it`s for life ;) Don`t you afraid that it can pester ???

Its a choice you make and there is always risk of infections and blabla but thats just how it is and of course it is for life so you have to make up your mind if its something you want to look at for the rest of your life and if you come to the point where (God i dont want to look at this anymore) then you can always get the laser thing to remove them ( but thats expensive too xD)

Interfa

Interfa

Hmm, in good salon you won`t afraid of infections ;) And, of course, if you want remove your tatoo- you will have ugly scars as a result :-\

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Interfa on Jun 26, 2010, 11:29:57 AM
Hmm, in good salon you won`t afraid of infections ;) And, of course, if you want remove your tatoo- you will have ugly scars as a result :-\

So you have to pick out something really special you want to have with you for the rest of your life  :)

Interfa

Interfa

You should...think about it=) Every body modification very hard to remove=) Like my tunnels- only sew up, if they pester...

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Interfa on Jun 26, 2010, 11:32:45 AM
You should...think about it=) Every body modification very hard to remove=) Like my tunnels- only sew up, if they pester...

Me i dont really care if its something i want badly on my body its for a reason and i will get it made ^^

Interfa

Interfa

I love your position ;)

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Interfa on Jun 26, 2010, 11:34:55 AM
I love your position ;)

Just think of it in this way .. okay it means alot to me and its something i care alot about :) thats reason enough and you should go for it ^^

Interfa

Interfa

Totally agree=) And, think before, of course ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed