Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,410,049 times)

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: Travis Smith on Oct 14, 2009, 08:26:56 PM

whats up guys? big predator fan here.

Don't kill me!  :( But man, you need to be in a Predator movie.

Oooodz

Oooodz

Me at a mates birthday party :) People say I've lost weight since then but I dunno!

Master Chief

Master Chief

Then how are we to know? ;)

Oooodz

Oooodz

D'oh! You strike a good point Master Chief!

Looking at my previous photo's I really don't think I have  :D

Either way

You know you want me!  ;D

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Travis Smith on Oct 15, 2009, 03:23:09 AM
bodybuilding

Curious to know your routine and how long you've been lifting.  I've been at it for almost a year with some decent results but your build is insane! 

Trey Smith

Trey Smith

Quote from: Cellien on Oct 15, 2009, 06:33:49 PM
Quote from: Travis Smith on Oct 15, 2009, 03:23:09 AM
bodybuilding

Curious to know your routine and how long you've been lifting.  I've been at it for almost a year with some decent results but your build is insane!  

8 years off and on man! I started after I didn't go to college to play football. first things first (lift big to get big). Heavy weights are the best tool for building mass. Dont use split trainning, train your body as a whole. use exericises that improve functional strength as well as szie. meaning train like a athlete, size and strength are both by-products of improved performance. compound exercises are the key to getting big fast man.hit me up sometime so we can talk about how to go about it.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Quote from: Travis Smith on Oct 14, 2009, 08:26:56 PM

whats up guys? big predator fan here.

Whose da tree trunk?

:D

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

Stupid sexy symmetrical abs. :(

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

He certainly has a good nature.

Mine aren't that symmetrical, but it was hard work to get them in the first place  ;D

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: Travis Smith on Oct 15, 2009, 03:15:53 AM
I'm getting ready for a show in maryland. I still have 40 weeks to get ready.

Well you're already in good shape for 40 weeks out. Did you mean 40 days?

I think a lot of the folks here (or anywhere that is not a bodybuilding forum) have no idea how much discipline it takes to get bodyfat ultra low for a contest.

Trey Smith

Trey Smith

Quote from: Meathead320 on Oct 15, 2009, 11:43:44 PM
Quote from: Travis Smith on Oct 15, 2009, 03:15:53 AM
I'm getting ready for a show in maryland. I still have 40 weeks to get ready.

Well you're already in good shape for 40 weeks out. Did you mean 40 days?

I think a lot of the folks here (or anywhere that is not a bodybuilding forum) have no idea how much discipline it takes to get bodyfat ultra low for a contest.

well I still want to put on 15 more pounds of good muscle before I start cutting body fat. wright now i am 235 with 10 % body fat. When I get on stage I need to be at 4 to 5% body fat and that is not easy. We start cutting fat about 12 weeks out from the show.yes I still have 40 weeks.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Damn dude.

I haven't lifted (consistantly) in forever.  Getting kind of doughy.

Though I did put up 200 four or five times a couple of days ago.  Which isn't nearly as bad as I thought I would be after not having done anything but warmup sets for the entirity of this year.

Not impressive to a bodybuilder I'm sure.  That looks like curling weight to you.

I've been running more because I'm thinking of giving either the army/marines a go.  And my work schedule can last up to 13 hours a day depending on how the extended hours are divi'd up.  Which leaves me extremely unmotivated.

Cellien

Cellien

Thanks for tips, Travis!

I lift heavy right now but my body just seems made for cardio, hehe.  I have a hard time bulking up, but I am down to light cardio once a week w/ 3-4 days of weight lifting (1-2 muscle groups each day) and eating as many bowls of sugar cereal as I can for post workout as well as some protein shakes.  I am one of those people that is scared to over-eat though (which I know will slow results) after I worked so hard to get some couch potato fat off that accumulated after 3 or 4 years heh. :)  I pound the peanut butter and meat though, but I taper off my carbs in the afternoon to very low amounts.  Lately I have been doing 5-8 reps for 4 sets on most things, but things like deadlifts I work up to just one working set of 5-8 reps.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

My upper body was always pretty strong when I was lifting.  But I dreaded leg day.  Seemed like it ALWAYS took the majority of the week for the soreness to leave.

I had and still have a shit diet though, so I imagine that has something to do with it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Ah man, I haven't weight lifted in over a year. I'd rather just do cardio and build my strength naturally rather than lift weights.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed