Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,410,248 times)

Gates

Gates

You guys aren't cowards, but your fellow Canadians must be referencing the War of 1812 (last time US military went to blows with Canada)...in which case they are grossly underestimating the importance of the British garrison within Canadian lands, while simultaneously overestimating the strategic advantage given by the Canadian militia...that's right, militia, because Canada lacked a standing army at the time...

But it's typical for fledgling countries to take someone else's victories and make them their own, it boosts national pride...case in point, Isaac Brock, who is considered a Canadian hero...great commander, kept us off your lands, but was always and forever has been a bloody red coat... :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Plus Canadian troops were the ones who invented the term 'storm trooper' because we made such a huge impact on battlefields in World War I ;D

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Gates on Jun 01, 2009, 04:08:42 PM
..........a bloody red coat... :)

Hey!! I resemble that remark!!

Gates

Gates

Ugly bugger... ;)

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 01, 2009, 04:12:39 PM
Plus Canadian troops were the ones who invented the term 'storm trooper' because we made such a huge impact on battlefields in World War I ;D
Canada did a lot of things more than America in WW1.

Canada, 1917 - took Vimy Ridge
America, 1917 - read the newspaper

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

We read the newspapers and that was significant?

Wolf Assassin

Wolf Assassin

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 01, 2009, 02:59:40 PM
No, our army may suck but we're not cowards!

I was being an ass and I'm sorry. Yeah I seriously thought you didn't have an army and relied on the States firepower (it's all you really need and we have most countries back if a tyrannical country i.e Iran, Afghanistan, North Korea, would try and do anything) Look at Japan they have no military whatsoever they rely on America to have their backs and we do. Israel is on the crazy I'm gonna bust a cap in yo ass, so they don't care if we have their backs or not but of course we do. Only reason I said those things is because I was uninformed about your military, and you came back with a rude comment about the states, which wasn't necessary. Other then that my bad if I offended

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Israel can suck my big hairy Arab cock. Seriously, they have no right to be murdering Palestinians the way they do.

Wolf Assassin

Wolf Assassin

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 01, 2009, 11:29:38 PM
Israel can suck my big hairy Arab cock. Seriously, they have no right to be murdering Palestinians the way they do.

and this is how war gets started......Palestinians are no angels neither, Arabs and the Jews have been fighting since man was made. Quite sad really.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Japan does have an army.  Its just called a (Japanese) Self Defense Force................but its an army leashed by the US for their actions in WWII.

As an army, they can only be effective if we help them.  But they are definately packing some significant firepower.

They are green as green can be though, and lack battle tested officers.  They would be inefficient without our support and elements from our airforce, navy, artillery, and officer corps.  Luckily, with all the crazies in the error shooting rockets over their country, they are quickly becoming pretty solid with us.  Their WWII generation and their kids hated us for nuking their country.

EEV2650

EEV2650

this whole canada vs. america conversation is really making me think of the south park movie. Do canadians really have flapping heads  :D

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Nice pics by the way..  ::)

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jun 02, 2009, 12:58:40 AM
Nice pics by the way..  ::)

Are you talking to me  ??? or are you just commenting on the fact that this thread has devolved into a canada vs. america thread.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quoteor are you just commenting on the fact that this thread has devolved into a canada vs. america thread.
This.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 01, 2009, 02:59:40 PM
No, our army may suck but we're not cowards!

No, you see this is how it is, plain and simple. Americans have bigger, better guns. They can blow the crap out of any country they please....

...The difference is that Canadians know how to use their weapons.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed