Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,410,489 times)

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

the good idea with that topic.....this is my picture......

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Well, this is me, some photos my girlfriend has taken from me.

I do a lot of workout at the moment ;)

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 27, 2007, 01:20:50 AM

http://i16.tinypic.com/67qy64h.jpg

Wow, you look nothing like I imagined you would look. :o

Show off.

I used to work out but then for some reason I got lazy so I stopped. Im a scrawny b*tch again. :( Im starting to work out now and I have gotten zero results at the time.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Well, to be true, you really have to go to hell to get your results, but once you have your results you will have the girls too ;) ;D
There are really days where i scream like an idiot in the gym because of the pain, but you have to have a super strong will and you have to take a lot of protein to yourself, without protein you will not come further with your body

Cellien

Cellien

I've heard of studies where high-protein diets increase the risk of cancer substantially. :\

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Im not talking about diets here, i eat whatever i wanne eat, but you HAVE to take proteins, otherwise you wont have any results because proteins like egg-white are an important ingredient for the muscle structure.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Wow, you look nothing like I imagined you would look. :o
[/quote]
Lol, well, what have you imagined me to look like?

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 27, 2007, 01:34:45 AM
Well, to be true, you really have to go to hell to get your results, but once you have your results you will have the girls too ;) ;D
There are really days where i scream like an idiot in the gym because of the pain, but you have to have a super strong will and you have to take a lot of protein to yourself, without protein you will not come further with your body

I dont like over-doing my exercise. It really puts me through hell the days after. There was one time when I did too many sit ups, and push ups, and the next day, I couldn't even get up from my bed because of how sore I was. I actually had to roll off my bed and fall to the floor just to get out. Right now, Im just doing standard puch ups and sit ups. There's an exercise for the legs im doing but I dont know what the hell they call it. It really works on putting me through hell when Im doing it for 5 minutes straight. For puch ups, I just start out at 30 when I first started and every day I put an extra 5 push ups to it. As for sit-ups, well, I started at 75 and started adding 10 more after Im not sore anymore. Yes, at 75 I get sore because I put myself in an angle where I stretch my stomach more so I get a better work out.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Predboy on Jul 27, 2007, 01:52:41 AM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 27, 2007, 01:34:45 AM

I dont like over-doing my exercise. It really puts me through hell the days after. There was one time when I did too many sit ups, and push ups, and the next day, I couldn't even get up from my bed because of how sore I was. I actually had to roll off my bed and fall to the floor just to get out. Right now, Im just doing standard puch ups and sit ups. There's an exercise for the legs im doing but I dont know what the hell they call it. It really works on putting me through hell when Im doing it for 5 minutes straight. For puch ups, I just start out at 30 when I first started and every day I put an extra 5 push ups to it. As for sit-ups, well, I started at 75 and started adding 10 more after Im not sore anymore. Yes, at 75 I get sore because I put myself in an angle where I stretch my stomach more so I get a better work out.
Its good that you dont over-do your exercises, that can really harm your muscels...
One year ago i started my training with push-ups and sit ups aswell, but then a friend of mine has  sighned up at an gym, it was relativly cheap so i did aswell.
From that day on, i started to push weights, it also calms me down when i have some sort of stress from school, parents, brother, girlfriend, my job etc etc.
I cant live without weight anymore ;D But you really have to do this regular, i go 4times a week, 4 hours a day, then im really done :D Then i take proteins every day because its also good for the regeneration of the muscels, so where other people without proteins are done after 30 minutes you really get start after 30 minutes.Im not talking about anabolic drugs, just natural products like egg white and so.
Have you any pictures of yourself that you might post my friend?

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 27, 2007, 01:20:50 AM

http://i16.tinypic.com/67qy64h.jpg

I do a lot of workout at the moment ;)

;)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

;)
[/quote]
Ohhh, i can see it coming, my girlfriend is gonna kill me for putting those pictures in ;D
Thank you ;)

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Most recent pictures of me, I was playing with lighting for photography experience.

This one I was playing with a light pointer.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 27, 2007, 02:23:58 AM

;)
Ohhh, i can see it coming, my girlfriend is gonna kill me for putting those pictures in ;D
Thank you ;)
[/quote]
were dose she live?

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Martian Queen on Jul 27, 2007, 03:17:12 AM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 27, 2007, 02:23:58 AM

;)
Thank you ;)
were dose she live?
[/quote]
She lives in germany, like i do.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 27, 2007, 02:05:10 AM
Have you any pictures of yourself that you might post my friend?

Nope, at least not at this moment. Right now, I dont feel comfortable revealing my identity in a public forum so Ill remain anonymous for now. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed