Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,410,436 times)

SM

SM

He's usually the one intiating the poo chuckage.

Nevertheless, the Hitler pic was a bit over the line.  Several kilometres over the line.

QuoteAlready fixed.

Too slow.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

QuoteHe's usually the one intiating the poo chuckage.
No its just because i get up and make breakfast, sit behind my pc for a bit avp galaxy, its a fine morning, everythings dandy. I make a post that i dont like the new batman suit and all the sudden there are post that say that we cant win a war and that germans are f**ked up and a pic of hitler??

Thats not why i come on here, and nobody either except idiots like him that belong to IMDB.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Lol, oh hush and enjoy a damn cookie.

oh wait, my bad.....

::)

B-Rad G

B-Rad G

Never was a huge comic book fan but i agree with Iron Hide on the new Batman suit, it looks way better then the outfits in the 50's.

I only like Batman because i saw the first movie back in 1989 when i was 2. Not my favortie superhero but he is cool  :).

Undeadite

Undeadite

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jul 13, 2008, 07:33:51 PM
Quote from: Undeadite on Jul 13, 2008, 06:27:44 AM
It is just a rumor going around hollywood. If his performance is good then Im all for it... but if its just an "in remembrance" nomination then screw that. People who commit suicide shouldnt win a pity oscar.

It wasn't suicide...

Don't talk unless you know what you are talking about.

Drug overdose, suicide, he still killed himself by doing something moronic.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Rightio, Iron Hide - Enjoy 24 hours without the ability to post. Everyone else get back on topic.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 15, 2008, 05:25:09 AM
Ohh god, now that you posted the dark knight pic i can see how horrible the suit looks, its the head that bothers the most. It looks funny as hell.

And i´m actually talking about the original batsuit, not the batman and robin suits,which by the way, i never was a fan of either.

What? Wait... Adam West era?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I may upload a picture soon but I have been saying that for a while now...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Evolution is really something. We went from uploading pics of ourselves to talking about Batman suits :P

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Undeadite on Jul 15, 2008, 06:44:17 AM

There's no doubt what he did wasn't so smart, but when you have your personal life crumbling around you, constantly working, fighting a cold, and can't fall asleep even after taking Ambien, who can blame him? He was desperate, and desperatation makes people do desperate things.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Oh yeah, because I always turn to hard narcotics when I cant sleep. Please, he didnt just make a bad call, he killed himself and as sorry as I am that hes dead, I dont feel bad for the guy. Now, anyone else have some pics of themselves so we can laugh... I mean comment on them?  ;)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

My picture may come sooner than later ;) or later than sooner ;)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Hopefully never...;)

Huol

Huol

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jul 15, 2008, 06:46:57 PM
Quote from: Undeadite on Jul 15, 2008, 06:44:17 AM

There's no doubt what he did wasn't so smart, but when you have your personal life crumbling around you, constantly working, fighting a cold, and can't fall asleep even after taking Ambien, who can blame him? He was desperate, and desperatation makes people do desperate things.

I thought he was drunk and he took sleeping pills that got messed with the Alcohol in his body causing his heart to stop?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 15, 2008, 07:55:41 PM
Hopefully never...;)
Thanks so much MC, I appreciate it. :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed