Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,409,510 times)

The Diesel

The Diesel

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 05, 2008, 01:21:21 AM
Quote from: JaredK21 on May 04, 2008, 01:25:21 AM
Quote from: Aeus on Apr 26, 2008, 09:55:51 AM
Is that the Power Rangers I spot on that T-Shirt?

Haha, yup! The original, old school ones. Man was I addicted to that show...

I miss the 90s.
Me too.

JaredK21

JaredK21

I third that.

So much nostalgia.
I actually won the green rangers dragon flute believe it or not. They were holding some sort of contest and I won! I remember I was the happiest kid alive at the time haha.

Anyone else have all the action figures/zords like me? Man were those fun to transform and assemble into each other (Putting the Dragonzord on Megazord and then in that braciosaurus type zord). Damn those toys were hard as hell to find too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbEZSH5ogMo EPIC.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Aeus on May 03, 2008, 05:01:00 PM
Heh, nah its means your 'cool'.  :D

I won't argue with that, Aeus.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: JaredK21 on May 05, 2008, 04:03:40 AM
I third that.

So much nostalgia.
I actually won the green rangers dragon flute believe it or not. They were holding some sort of contest and I won! I remember I was the happiest kid alive at the time haha.

Anyone else have all the action figures/zords like me? Man were those fun to transform and assemble into each other (Putting the Dragonzord on Megazord and then in that braciosaurus type zord). Damn those toys were hard as hell to find too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbEZSH5ogMo EPIC.

Secret shame: I got rid of the ones I had :$. The only toy I still have is a Power Rangers blaster/knife. The stickers have fallen off, the sound FX is piss-weak, and one of the connecting triangles to bring it into a knife has broken off :'(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Me and some of the gang. It was the lad in the middle's birthday do. I'm the 2nd one from the right.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

The blonde one?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Our right.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

The one in the grey shirt and jeans?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yep.

Aeus

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I...ahem, broke my belt before that picture was taken.  :-[

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Every pic of you....always has a glass of beer in your hand... ::)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

If it makes any difference, I wasn't drunk during this picture. I only usually have my picture taken when I'm out at parties so...

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 05, 2008, 10:30:08 PM
If it makes any difference, I wasn't drunk during this picture. I only usually have my picture taken when I'm out at parties so...
...you show off how much you go to parties and get drunk with all the pictures.  ;)

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

At least it's more interesting than ppl taking pictures of themselves in their mirror with high contrast/black and white doing "myspace angles".  Much more fun to see pictures of people out and about, having fun with other people etc.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed