Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,409,039 times)

The Diesel

The Diesel

Quote from: Cloverfield Monster on Feb 28, 2008, 11:57:31 AM
Quote from: Gordon Freeman on Feb 28, 2008, 11:45:40 AM
http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/profiles/99/126299/79841aa7c0c54dc9.jpg

Yeah That armour worked Real Well Didnt it!

how in the helll do you cut someones head off with a crowbar?
You've obviously never used a crowbar before.  When we were kids my brother used to get all jacked-up on Sharkleberry-Fin Kool-Aid and chop down trees with a crowbar.

Cromartie

Cromartie

go Crowbar!

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

all it would take to kill that gordan freeman person is to shoot him in the head. Im pretty sure even i could do that.
But the master chief? COME ON! he is so hardcore he is even a wax figure in madam wax's warehouse in new York the world's best wax museum.
If gordan freeman has any intelligence at all he would think to put a friggen helmet on when going for a fight.
Don't waste your breath comparing Freeman to the chief because you just wasting yours and everyones time.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Corporal Harrison on Mar 04, 2008, 07:50:50 AM
all it would take to kill that gordan freeman person is to shoot him in the head. Im pretty sure even i could do that.
But the master chief? COME ON! he is so hardcore he is even a wax figure in madam wax's warehouse in new York the world's best wax museum.
If gordan freeman has any intelligence at all he would think to put a friggen helmet on when going for a fight.
Don't waste your breath comparing Freeman to the chief because you just wasting yours and everyones time.

The DOOM marine is tougher than Freeman.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 04, 2008, 04:33:52 PM

The Teletubbies are tougher than Freeman.

Nightwalker

Nightwalker

me...cold

brain_damage

brain_damage

Quote from: Iron Hide on Mar 04, 2008, 04:40:59 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 04, 2008, 04:33:52 PM

The Teletubbies are tougher than Freeman.

http://angelscharlie.orcon.net.nz/webperm/teletubbie.jpg
i had a game where you kill Teletubbies with all sorts of weapon. I hated that show and enjoyed killing them  ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Haha no kidding. Which game?

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: brain_damage on Mar 05, 2008, 06:44:15 PM

i had a game where you kill Teletubbies with all sorts of weapon. I hated that show and enjoyed killing them  ;)

Lol, yeah no shit, I hated that show too, creepy fat aliens who bounced around all day...*shudder*  :D.

Cromartie

Cromartie

these guys are superior to that gay lord master chief!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

MC vs. Boba Fett...that could be interesting.

severen76

severen76

Quote from: Gordon Freeman on Mar 05, 2008, 08:34:26 PM

Man the clone troopers suck, MC would piss all over them....and I'm not even a big Halo fan.

F**k George Lucas.  >:(

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Whoa :| Why so harsh?

Weasel

Weasel

Quote from: severen76 on Mar 06, 2008, 01:16:32 AM

Man the clone troopers suck, MC would piss all over them....and I'm not even a big Halo fan.

I win.

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

Quotethese guys are superior to that gay lord master chief!

ohhh good one!!!

is it just me or has that green telly tubby on top have a penis on it's head?
has that been photoshopped in or something?
lol

Quote from: Weasel on Mar 06, 2008, 02:06:41 AM
Quote from: severen76 on Mar 06, 2008, 01:16:32 AM

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/Rainbow_Germ/killzonebanner3.jpg

I win.

AND NOW I WIN WITH MY ULTIMATE SQUAD OF BAD ASSES MWAHAHAHAHAH

THE MASTER CHIEF

THE ARBITER

BOBA FETT

ALIENS AND PREDATORS

AND.........................
CAPTAIN MCMILLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed