Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,410,445 times)

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Quote from: Agent Gibbs on Feb 17, 2008, 08:56:32 PM
that weapon looks like a M4A1 or XM177E2.

its an M&P 15, the civil model of an M4A1

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

This is moi...yes I like shisha 8)

smokeykit

smokeykit

Quote from: Iron Hide on Feb 14, 2008, 09:19:01 PM
Quote from: severen76 on Feb 14, 2008, 09:01:41 PM
Quote from: Iron Hide on Feb 14, 2008, 08:55:56 PM
I too am also highly trained in that deadly art  :P.

:o I dont think i want to know what you get up too.  :P

Yup it's very dangerous,undo it too fast and you got mammary glands flying everywhere,which could result in a black eye,broken nose or busted lip (those D's are especially hazardous),undo it too slow and the girl get's pissed resulting in the chance of being karate chopped,kicked,super punched or kamehamehaed.It's very dangerous work  :P.

*Cracks up laughing HARD!* ok, who let you boys out? And can I ask what is it with the guys and their guns in the pictures?? Sheesh, what some of you write here would make a damn good addition to my one predator/alien rough story I'm starting to figure out now... *chuckling* let's see, just how many "soldiers" can I base off of what I am reading in this thread??  :P ;) I really should come here more often to just read this thread from page one to most recent, just for those amusing comments you people are making! (And yes, I'm a LADY.)

Cromartie

Cromartie

if you are trying to utilise Camo dont tie your legs above the Boot the black will kill it. plus that uniform is too bright for yuor surroundings.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I feel as though I'm the only one here not holding a gun or in the military :P

severen76

severen76

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 18, 2008, 04:12:50 PM
I feel as though I'm the only one here not holding a gun or in the military :P

"I myself dabbled in pacifism once. Not in 'Nam of course."

Yautja161

Yautja161

Quote from: Agent Gibbs on Feb 18, 2008, 09:52:28 AM
if you are trying to utilise Camo dont tie your legs above the Boot the black will kill it. plus that uniform is too bright for yuor surroundings.

thanks for the info, but yeah, about the boots i knew that offcourse, during operation the pants go over the boots.
And about that the colors are too bright for its surroundings... i do not agree.
But so what, im not in the military anymore, i just like the picture

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Quote from: Yautja161 on Feb 17, 2008, 08:51:51 PM
at-4 or m136.
its 84mm indeed

Thats the american model of the  sweetish carl gustav right??

Yautja161

Yautja161

thats correct ;)

Cromartie

Cromartie

no offence intended. fair play to you. what was your rank? im a member of the Irish Cadets and im joining the Royal Marines and then the Royal Marine Commando's.

The Diesel

The Diesel

Quote from: Yautja161 on Feb 17, 2008, 08:51:51 PM
at-4 or m136.
its 84mm indeed
That's f*cking BAD ASS.

I've shot plenty of assault rifles but never any rocket launchers.  That's awesome, dude.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Okay, this one is really me.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Yautja161

Yautja161

Quote from: Agent Gibbs on Feb 18, 2008, 10:19:50 PM
no offence intended. fair play to you. what was your rank? im a member of the Irish Cadets and im joining the Royal Marines and then the Royal Marine Commando's.

Not sure how to say this in english, cause the ranks are not the same in every country ofcourse.
soldier 1st class.
I was bussy with a training to become corporal, being a .50 gunner on a reconnaissance vehicle ( fennek )

But i have been at the 'air manoeuvre brigade' ( red barets )
And after that at the '43 reconnaissance esquadron'.
But cause of a muscle injury in my right shoulder i quit.
Now i am a prison security guard

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed