Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,409,138 times)

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Quote from: Iron Hide on Feb 13, 2008, 02:22:43 PM
Quote from: chopperbuilder on Feb 13, 2008, 01:36:06 PM
Nothing, if you have a normal life besides that, its all they ever do the gym and stand around showing off how big they are and showing off there cars, the cool thing is when i ride my bike all they laddys looks at me insteed of them.

Lol,I go the the gym everyday,but that doesn't mean I'm an asshole.I just like to workout.I don't like to flash,not even with my car.

I dident call you an asshole, if fine if you like it, but i can allmost set my clock by watching them, i deliver parts to the painter every day, and they are gone,( i see the cars infront of the gym), and when im out shoping they are back, just standing around there cars lisning to there loud bom bom music, even tho it cold out side they stand in bare arms with no cloth on just to show off, and every night they have to drive up and down the street  in high  speed , not caring of the small kids playing on the street

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Feb 13, 2008, 02:48:06 PM
Nothing, if you have a normal life besides that, its all they ever do the gym and stand around showing off how big they are and showing off there cars, the cool thing is when i ride my bike all they laddys looks at me insteed of them.

Lol,I go the the gym everyday,but that doesn't mean I'm an asshole.I just like to workout.I don't like to flash,not even with my car.

I dident call you an asshole, if fine if you like it, but i can allmost set my clock by watching them, i deliver parts to the painter every day, and they are gone,( i see the cars infront of the gym), and when im out shoping they are back, just standing around there cars lisning to there loud bom bom music, even tho it cold out side they stand in bare arms with no cloth on just to show off, and every night they have to drive up and down the street  in high  speed , not caring of the small kids playing on the street

Na man,that was established already by the Queen,it's all good lol.

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

:)

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: Iron Hide on Feb 13, 2008, 02:44:47 PM
Quote from: Cenobite Queen on Feb 13, 2008, 02:27:42 PM

i guess that says not everyone like macho guys(even Chavs haha) :P

also because Motorbikes are in someways cooler than cars...

lol thats the typical chav to stand around showing off, and being complete and utter jerks...

although i have come accross a fair few with a decent personality i still don't like them

i don't think he's critisising that... i mean yeah people go to the gym to keep fit or lose a few pounds...

but some of the chavs that one may see is using th gym to show of, and to see who can lift the heavist weight etc...

When you say "chav" your referring to the UK subculture fixated on fashions such as imitation gold, poorly made jewelery and fake designer clothing, combined with elements of working class British street fashion?

lol if so then that's roughly the UK's equivalent to the US's preps XD,those are the morons who come from The Dominions (The Highest Class in San Antonio) and want to act all ghetto lol,lame asses.I see them riding around blazing what they think is hardcore rap  :D.We call them the "Abercrombie boys",we see them all the time trying to come to our parties only to be kicked out  :D XD."Chavs","Preps" they're all the same....posers  :P.

i thought chavs were equivallent to the American Jocks...  ???

yeah i know they are all posers...they do infact annoy me so darn much...

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Feb 13, 2008, 02:48:06 PM

they are so darn stupid, they seem to care more about how they look than how could it is....

well it's their fault if they get frost bite and have to have their arm or leg severed off...because they forgot to put on a jacket or a coat..

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: Cenobite Queen on Feb 13, 2008, 02:54:39 PM

Same thing,only we don't say "jocks" anymore,the new name of poserness is "prep".

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: Iron Hide on Feb 13, 2008, 03:01:40 PM

Same thing,only we don't say "jocks" anymore,the new name of poserness is "prep".

ah, i guess i've learn't something new today then...lol...

do the Preps in America cause trouble like the youths in the UK?

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

I just wonder how they can affort it all, cars and gym, when it dosent look like they have a job.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: Cenobite Queen on Feb 13, 2008, 03:03:36 PM

Depends on what class the come from,,if they're lower class preps then yeah,but most preps are generally all jerks.I myself have never had a problem with them (mainly because I shut they're asses down before they try and start something XD).The ones who seem to be the problem are the skaters and "flakes" (wanna be gangsters).

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Feb 13, 2008, 03:07:34 PM
I just wonder how they can affort it all, cars and gym, when it dosent look like they have a job.

They have what's called "parents" XD,they're rich kids who grew up in nice surroundings but chose to act stupid and spend their parent's money on bullshit.Well that's the case with our preps.

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

You do realise that looking good could actually be their job.

Master Chief

Master Chief

^ That's how I pay my bills. ;)

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

:o :o :o

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: Iron Hide on Feb 13, 2008, 03:17:44 PM
Quote from: Cenobite Queen on Feb 13, 2008, 03:03:36 PM

Depends on what class the come from,,if they're lower class preps then yeah,but most preps are generally all jerks.I myself have never had a problem with them (mainly because I shut they're asses down before they try and start something XD).The ones who seem to be the problem are the skaters and "flakes" (wanna be gangsters).

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Feb 13, 2008, 03:07:34 PM

They have what's called "parents" XD,they're rich kids who grew up in nice surroundings but chose to act stupid and spend their parent's money on bullshit.Well that's the case with our preps.

yeah i get what you mean...

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

What's up with that airplane food?

The Diesel

The Diesel

Master Chief

Master Chief

Is that a graboid? haha...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed