Pics of yourself (Read 2,409,799 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Moderately long hair before

Short hair now

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Wysps on Jun 28, 2018, 12:36:12 AM
I just got the AvPGalaxy Circular Logo Long Sleeve T-Shirt - Women's in the mail a couple days ago.

I uploaded a couple smaller pictures in the AVP Galaxy Clothing Thread over here.  I also included some fit notes, if any other ladies are interested in purchasing the tee.  Be very mindful of the sizing.

Funny but the bottom half of your face look a tiny bit like Carrie Ann Moss IMO  ;)

Cool shirt by the way.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: FenGiddel on Jun 28, 2018, 12:58:22 PM
Quote from: Sabby on Jun 13, 2018, 11:18:44 AM

The weights coming off and muscles coming in.

Keep up the good work! Headbangin' to KISS is great cardio, right?   ;D

Thanks! Not a Kiss fan, fyi. Shirt was on special and I needed new clothes really badly. My current wardrobe has a neck hole that actually shows my chest.

FenGiddel

FenGiddel

Quote from: Sabby on Jun 30, 2018, 09:52:32 PM

Thanks! Not a Kiss fan, fyi. Shirt was on special and I needed new clothes really badly. My current wardrobe has a neck hole that actually shows my chest.
That works, too. I know the struggle is real, and that you'd pick just any shirt to continue the struggle says a lot about you! Of course, I'm too big a music fan not to ask: who DO you jam to?

Quote from: Crazy Shrimp on Jun 29, 2018, 05:27:04 AM
Moderately long hair before

Short hair now

You truly are a Crazy Shrimp! :)

Magegg

Magegg

What a handsome dude :)

The Old One

The Old One

Photos are a little close.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: FenGiddel on Jun 30, 2018, 11:03:15 PM

That works, too. I know the struggle is real, and that you'd pick just any shirt to continue the struggle says a lot about you! Of course, I'm too big a music fan not to ask: who DO you jam to?

Celldweller, Hollywood Undead, Disturbed, Amaranthe, Deathstars, Blue Stahli, Leverage, Skillet... Never been able to fit in merch shirts until now. I may have to check online for some of these.

FenGiddel

FenGiddel

Quote from: Sabby on Jun 30, 2018, 11:39:36 PM
Quote from: FenGiddel on Jun 30, 2018, 11:03:15 PM

Celldweller, Hollywood Undead, Disturbed, Amaranthe, Deathstars, Blue Stahli, Leverage, Skillet... Never been able to fit in merch shirts until now. I may have to check online for some of these.
Well, you just blew me out of the water with that list! I was about your age in the late-70s, so I have to do some catching up. But I hear you on the match-shirt-fit thing. Was stoked when I could rock an AC/DC 3-quarter sleeve baseball shirt, and Def Leppard sleeveless Union Jack tee they wore when touring 'Pyromania'!

Keep at it! You'll get there, brother!

Sabby

Sabby

Thanks! Hope everyone else in here is winning their own body fights or just staying hot.

ARCXENO

ARCXENO

Hi all, new to AVPG but long time follower

Sabby

Sabby

Necronom IV

Necronom IV

''Necronom IV'' -- not a handsome chap!

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

My fave pics from my Odd Studio trip. I love my squishy back baby.

The Old One

The Old One

He is good and he is sweet.

SM

SM

Sweet spinal fluid.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed