Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,410,450 times)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 13, 2018, 07:23:06 AM
I love the pixie cut - not on me, obviously - but I think it's a lovely style.
I think you'll look good with a pixie cut, Corporal.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It'd been a while since my hair was long enough to pull it off.  :'(

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 13, 2018, 07:23:06 AM
Quote from: Wysps on Jun 12, 2018, 03:44:32 PM
Very nice!  I think both the long and short hair look great, but you are definitely rocking those bangs.  Having short hair is so amazing, but because I dance I have to keep it long  :-\  I think everyone should experience a pixie cut at least once in their life!  Long hair though, gives us way more variety.

How come it has to be long dancing? Never knew that was a thing.

I love the pixie cut - not on me, obviously - but I think it's a lovely style.

Generally speaking, long hair is sort of the standard for classical dance because of traditional aesthetics, the feminine form, etc.  I've never seen anyone in a studio, save for men, to have had short hair.  But!  That's not to say that they don't exist.  Here's an interesting article about it.  The reactions are generally not good  :laugh: 
Spoiler

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 13, 2018, 02:07:55 AM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 12, 2018, 11:27:11 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jun 12, 2018, 11:39:10 AM
Both styles suit you tbf. Reminds me I need to cut my hair lol
No keep it long LOL
Wait Florina is a girl
Its technically a feminine name, but I guess the beard wasn't enough in the last pic. Guess I will have to post a pic of the package...
LMAO

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I'm a vampire, pretending to be a human, who was pretending to be a vampire.

Spoiler
[close]

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 13, 2018, 06:24:17 PM

I keep mine at a healthy quarter inch. It makes the heat so much more bearable.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I only like having it long enough to just gell up but honestly, I'm lazy and I only get it cut once a month or so so it grows too long for my liking.

Wysps

Wysps

I just got the AvPGalaxy Circular Logo Long Sleeve T-Shirt - Women's in the mail a couple days ago.

I uploaded a couple smaller pictures in the AVP Galaxy Clothing Thread over here.  I also included some fit notes, if any other ladies are interested in purchasing the tee.  Be very mindful of the sizing.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry about the annoyance with the sizes! Kinda at the mercy of TeePublic with that.  :-\ Looking good though!  :)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

That's what happens when have to keep shaving it to keep the lice away.

FenGiddel

FenGiddel

Quote from: Sabby on Jun 13, 2018, 11:18:44 AM

The weights coming off and muscles coming in.

Keep up the good work! Headbangin' to KISS is great cardio, right?   ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 28, 2018, 12:53:13 PM

That's what happens when have to keep shaving it to keep the lice away.

no f**king ice cream.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: Wysps on Jun 28, 2018, 12:36:12 AM
I just got the AvPGalaxy Circular Logo Long Sleeve T-Shirt - Women's in the mail a couple days ago.

I uploaded a couple smaller pictures in the AVP Galaxy Clothing Thread over here.  I also included some fit notes, if any other ladies are interested in purchasing the tee.  Be very mindful of the sizing.

Looks good on you! Love the shape of the shirt, I just saw the Space Hunter one... sooooo cute, might have to get one too lol.

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 28, 2018, 04:08:15 PM

Looks good on you! Love the shape of the shirt, I just saw the Space Hunter one... sooooo cute, might have to get one too lol.

Thank you!  And yes, you should totally get one - strength in numbers!!  There's comfort knowing that somewhere in the world, someone else is also wearing a hot pink Predator  :laugh:  (For those wondering what we're talking about: here it is).  Don't remember if it was mentioned on the website, but the slouchy tees have dropped shoulders, fyi.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 28, 2018, 07:24:25 AM
Sorry about the annoyance with the sizes! Kinda at the mercy of TeePublic with that.  :-\ Looking good though!  :)

Not to worry, Hicks :-) Apparel often ends up being too short on me - it's a thing.  Still think it was worth the purchase *thumbs up*

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: Wysps on Jun 28, 2018, 04:42:00 PM
Quote from: PredBabe on Jun 28, 2018, 04:08:15 PM

Thank you!  And yes, you should totally get one - strength in numbers!!  There's comfort knowing that somewhere in the world, someone else is also wearing a hot pink Predator  :laugh:  (For those wondering what we're talking about: here it is).  Don't remember if it was mentioned on the website, but the slouchy tees have dropped shoulders, fyi.

Haha yes those bright colors give it an 80s vibe. Love it  ;D
I went up a size because of your post though. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed