Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,409,475 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Cool pic! Seems like he would be a very down to earth guy.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

He's pretty straight shooting. Very fun to listen to him talk. The first time I met him he was a right grump but this time around he was quite chirpy, very chatty and dancing around during the photoshoots, etc.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

He looks pretty good in that photo. I hope he's doing well.

GQSioux

GQSioux

Debuted a new costume over the weekend at D23...Wonder Man!!   ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looking good!  ;D How long did that one take you to build? I'm jealous you got to D23.  :-[

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Letting the beard grow out

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looks like you've got a nice Gentleman's tash going on there too.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Let them grow. In a few years you will be at my level (or further! :) ).

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Aug 18, 2015, 09:03:47 PM
Let them grow. In a few years you will be at my level (or further! :) ).

Spoiler
[close]

and gottdamn that Michael Biehn picture. If I met that man, I would break down in tears and ask him what the f**k we should do. :laugh:

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

I am not IT dude but how do you upload pictures to your computer if you use a phone and send it to Gmail can you put it through your computer because when i go on attacments it comes up with my computer also i am struggling to upload a URL on my profile picture can anyone help me when i put the URL down my profile picture is not there,thanks.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

If you upload it from your phone to the PC you can attach it to your reply. There's an option at the bottom of the box where you type for Attachments and other options.

Quote from: RagingDragon on Aug 18, 2015, 09:07:47 PM
and gottdamn that Michael Biehn picture. If I met that man, I would break down in tears and ask him what the f**k we should do. :laugh:

He was so much more awesome than the first time I met him!

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 26, 2015, 02:53:07 PM
If you upload it from your phone to the PC you can attach it to your reply. There's an option at the bottom of the box where you type for Attachments and other options.

Quote from: RagingDragon on Aug 18, 2015, 09:07:47 PM

He was so much more awesome than the first time I met him!
Thanks and the profile picture?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You need to sign up to a picture hosting website like photobucket.com or tinypic.com and upload photos on there. Then you can copy the URL.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 26, 2015, 03:04:39 PM
You need to sign up to a picture hosting website like photobucket.com or tinypic.com and upload photos on there. Then you can copy the URL.
Thanks man.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed