Cal427eb

He wishes he was.

Here ya go, man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kMe9Fih-_U#ws

tavianini19

tavianini19

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

I literally had to ring out my shemagh from all the sweat build up, shit was nasty

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

What do you keep in the vest for paintball?

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

6 pods filled with paint and my air tank which is usually on my back connected with a sort of hose, but the hose broke while I was playing and I had to mount the tank back on my gun

First Blood

tavianini19

tavianini19

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Rong on Aug 28, 2014, 10:51:57 AM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA my sidez

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 02, 2014, 08:08:16 AM
What do you keep in the vest for paintball?

Do you prefer paintballing over airsofting?

Russ

Russ

Me (second fatty from right), authors Ben Kane (handsome and fourth from right) and Anthony Riches (baldy, third from left)  in a recording studio with Sir Ian McKellen. He kindly agreed to narrate a documentary we're in.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That's awesome!!! What's he like in reality?

Russ

Russ

He's a genuinely nice bloke - he was really funny, had no airs and graces at all. He really does have an aura of gravitas, the director was shitting himself having to direct Sir Ian, but he put him at ease (but I still thing he was really nervous!)

But of course, when Sir Ian talks, he sounds like Sir Ian McKellen... which is epic all on its own. Check:

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Wow.......Great Pic!   And to meet Sir Ian McKellen!  I can see why he wanted to do the narration for the documentary your in. Such a worth while project.

Kudo's to all of you! 

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Russ on Sep 03, 2014, 03:36:24 PM
Me (second fatty from right), authors Ben Kane (handsome and fourth from right) and Anthony Riches (baldy, third from left)  in a recording studio with Sir Ian McKellen. He kindly agreed to narrate a documentary we're in.

Does he still have memory of this place?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed