Pics of yourself (Read 2,399,103 times)

Razz

Razz

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 28, 2014, 08:07:23 PM
New conditioner?
That and a new brush works wonders. :-*

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I use an organic cherry blossom and ginseng conditioner, it smells heavenly and works great. A new brush is always good too, as long as it is a very well made one. My ma once used a dog brush (it was new of course) for around 5 months and kept wondering why her hair/scalp were hurtin :laugh:

Razz

Razz

I try random conditioners when it is time to buy more, some the fancy brand kind, some the store bought stuff that isn't special. Been using Head and shoulders (not used it in years) and it's amazing at keeping dandruff at bay...ok that sounded like an advert.  :P

But yeah the right conditioner and brush works wonders. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You guys are troopers. How do you cope with that much hair in hot weather? Doesn't it make it too warm?

Razz

Razz

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 29, 2014, 02:50:13 PM
You guys are troopers. How do you cope with that much hair in hot weather? Doesn't it make it too warm?
Pony tail or bandanna, I wear a bandanna very often to keep alot of it out of my face and it helps alot during warmer weather. My hair only becomes a nightmare in wetter weather.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Razz on May 29, 2014, 02:56:10 PM
Pony tail or bandanna, I wear a bandanna very often to keep alot of it out of my face and it helps alot during warmer weather. My hair only becomes a nightmare in wetter weather.

In July of 2011, I was filming a short film and I had to grow my beard out. It was more like a super heavy scruff (just the way it grows), but in that heat, it was so bloody itchy. It drove me nuts. I couldn't wait to shave it off.

Razz

Razz

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 29, 2014, 02:59:11 PM
Quote from: Razz on May 29, 2014, 02:56:10 PM

In July of 2011, I was filming a short film and I had to grow my beard out. It was more like a super heavy scruff (just the way it grows), but in that heat, it was so bloody itchy. It drove me nuts. I couldn't wait to shave it off.
You must grow some fearsome facial fuzz for it to give you some heat related problems. Usually the last time facial hair with making me itch it was back in 2009 when I first started to grow it proper, first couple of weeks growing facial hair are always the worst. Hard to believe that was almost 5 years ago.

You might just have very sensitive skin for it to cause irritation. The only thing I have to watch out with mine is food and drink...my face becomes a mobile buffet if I'm not too careful.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

A very itchy beard means you are dehydrated. Drink more H20 as often as possible bc once you are dehydrated you are behind and will actually take a few days to catch up. Many people mistake hunger for thirst too, take a drink of H20 before you take a bite.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Could be! But I don't plan on letting grow long anyway. The itch bugs me, lol. Also Razz, what's this about a mobile buffet?

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Food getting into the facial gardens.

Razz

Razz

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 29, 2014, 03:46:23 PM
Food getting into the facial gardens.
Tis always happens.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I guess eating creamy wings is out of the question.

Razz

Razz

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 29, 2014, 06:56:40 PM
I guess eating creamy wings is out of the question.
As long as you are careful, eating anything messy is fine.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Nearly sixteen hours of researching and writing... this is how evil geniuses are born

SM

SM

He ain't here to be your friend...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed