Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,399,133 times)

Rong

Rong

Zanzibar was like that, all the locals were giving me shit, i was sweating standing still.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Rong on May 05, 2014, 05:57:51 AM
Zanzibar was like that, all the locals were giving me shit, i was sweating standing still.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVS_IhkOj50#

Vickers

Vickers

Those beaches in Zanzibar look worth it though if the photos are anything to go by. I would love to take some photographs there.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Yeah, and you could meet the Zanzibarbarians. 8) :laugh:

Rong

Rong

Its a great place, i nearly pushed my luck more than a couple of times there shit can pop off real quick if you aint street smart.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I lived about four cubicles down from the showers and by the time I had walked back I'd already be sweating. 

For the ACU uniform to be complete you have to wear a brown undershirt so it was like walking around with a wet lukewarm skin tight rag on all day. 

The "official" weather channel temps were a little bit more mild than the thermometer temps we had on camp.  I think officially that day was 118 degrees Fahrenheit and the humidity made it feel like 130.  Still the hottest I'd ever been in my life. 

Ethiopia was hot during the day but at night things cooled off considerably.  I went over in December after Christmas and the first night it got to 59 degrees and my teeth were chattering.

We also had a dude go to Zanzibar for his four day pass.  He loved it.

I took both my passes in.................Djibouti.  But my first pass fell on white days for me so I actually through an oversight got eight days off.  It was amaze.  They have ungoverned go karts in DJC and those mofos would go 50 plus mph.  It was like Mario Kart IRL. 

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Dry Dry Desert level? ;)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The track would've been the only thing dry because we ran that bitch drunk as f**k!

That's the other stereotype of the NG that's true.  If there is booze to be had, we will drink it.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Decided to get the 'Olivier Giroud' for summer

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

As promised, here pics of my Keene A52 hand sluice with sluice angle indicator (near the flare on the side), random essential gold prospecting equipment, Estwing Rock Pick with leather sheath and Gold mining books:

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

BONUS! A pic of myself sporting all Alien3 gear:
Spoiler
[close]

maledoro

maledoro

Aspie

Aspie

Huol comes online and then maledoro posts a selfie

what is going on

maledoro

maledoro

The goddamned world is ending.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Wait. I thought mal was black? ???

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Laufey on May 13, 2014, 10:26:23 PM
Wait. I thought mal was black? ???
Well, not any more...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed