Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,410,091 times)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Miker25 on Dec 09, 2007, 11:33:54 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 09, 2007, 11:23:53 PM
Quote from: Miker25 on Dec 09, 2007, 11:22:27 PM
http://img197.imagevenue.com/loc387/th_42134_rileymic_122_387lo.jpg

This is me, its from my senior year of high school like 7 or 8 yrs ago, theres something different about me now.
What happened to you neck, its soooo long  :o
You are not an alien arent you?  ;) ;D

Its the pic from being resized, my neck isnt that long lol
Ok.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: cyanide90210 on Dec 09, 2007, 10:11:11 PM
if you're fat at a size 6/8 then wtf am i at size 10/12??
quite offensive tbh...

i think you should stop whining and just love who you are, changing the way you look isn't always guaranteed to change the way you feel. plus, size 4/zero is absolutely repulsive...i think most guys here will agree with me in saying that they prefer something to hold on to..a bit of meat ;)

im not being nasty, i just think you should stop being so hard on yourself.
im not ashamed to admit that i love the way i look, im happy with my size and i smile waaay too much haha (im not being arrogant...)

Women like you make me mad. I'm talking about Empress. f**king Size 6? That's skinny as f**k, girl! And Size 10? That's perfectly normal. I can't be doing with this stupid attraction to stupidly skinny girls. Yes, I get a raging hard on from seeing a girls ribs under her tits. Get real. There's absolutely nothing sexy about being stupidly skinny.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I don't like the whole stupidly skiny thing. Why would you want to be so skiny you can use your ribs as a musical instrument and lets not forget the constant danger of dying from malnutrition.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: CloakedKiller on Dec 10, 2007, 12:58:38 AM
I don't like the whole stupidly skiny thing. Why would you want to be so skiny you can use your ribs as a musical instrument and lets not forget the constant danger of dying from malnutrition.
thats what I have been thinking the whole time about people like that!!!

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: CloakedKiller on Dec 10, 2007, 12:58:38 AM

Yeah ey, you should eat alot then burn some fat of exercising or somefin......

Colton White

Colton White

You only got to worry if your over 150 lbs

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Quote from: Colton White on Dec 10, 2007, 01:20:54 AM
You only got to worry if your over 150 lbs
Well last time I checked I was 225 pounds (surprisingly not that fat) but I think I lost a lot since I checked because I have been walking and bike riding to school and back which is across the entire town ever since early september with no car rides plus I hope to get dum bells for X-mas. I want to stay above 170 pounds and below 195 pounds because i'm the sporty type.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

The one in the chair. :D

REYALS

REYALS

Uh, the whole being "skinny" thing is really only for the weak, and clueless girls. I mean, who the hell would want to have sex a with a skeleton? I think I speak for 99% of the human male poulation when I say "I like my women with MEAT on their bones!"

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: Miker25 on Dec 09, 2007, 10:45:35 PM
Quote from: Yautja_Empress on Dec 09, 2007, 12:51:21 AM
http://i19.tinypic.com/814f0g7.jpg

heres another, yeah, you'll get an idea of the word fat.

Fat??? where? I think you look great you arent fat

i have a question... should i lose a little more weight or put a little on? i'm confused...

one of my family members say that i have lost weight in some areas and she think that their might be a little trouble ahead... i guess i could say that's not respecting my decision(spelling)...my mum said that if i lost anymore she has threatened about going to the doctors, but i don't know...it sucks i can't make a choice with out ppl being negative...

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

heres my pic. make fun if you want, doesn't bother me anymore.

I am thinking of configuring my body with robotics turning myself to a full robot.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Yautja_Empress on Dec 10, 2007, 06:41:03 AM

i have a question... should i lose a little more weight or put a little on? i'm confused...

one of my family members say that i have lost weight in some areas and she think that their might be a little trouble ahead... i guess i could say that's not respecting my decision(spelling)...my mum said that if i lost anymore she has threatened about going to the doctors, but i don't know...it sucks i can't make a choice with out ppl being negative...

You could exercise, build a little small bit of bulk, it would be putting weight on without the flab, you don't have to go over the top with the weights, just enough to put weight on, like the T-X in T3, and plus you can kick peoples ass who insult you.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Yautja_Empress on Dec 10, 2007, 06:41:03 AM

For a sec... As I was scrolling down... I saw that pic... And saw no shirt and was like... Uh??? Should I keep scrolling?!?!?

I know what its like to be too skinny... I'd say put some weight on... Unless you absolutly don't feel comfortable doing it... Or its hard for you to do... Like me... I can't get any weight on me for anything...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Same. My metabolism is kickass. I'm skinnish too. One of the reasons I don't find skinny girls attractive.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 10, 2007, 07:48:00 AM
Same. My metabolism is kickass. I'm skinnish too. One of the reasons I don't find skinny girls attractive.

I like my girls thinner... But not like skinny. I don't wanna get in depth into it, you probably get my point haha.

But I am way too skinny... I like that I can eat and eat... But I literally can't build muscle... I work out all the time, lift weights... NOTHING. Tips?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed