Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,409,726 times)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: RC-1138 on Dec 09, 2007, 12:14:33 AM
i dont know why johnny. she has a handsome face.
Yeah she has, thats why i´m asking, i dont get it.

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 09, 2007, 12:12:14 AM
Quotethe only reason of to why i have a fricking fringe is to hide my cheekbone area such a pain in the fecking a**...
Why do you hide your cheekbones area?

i don't know they are just annoying...

apparently they make me look ill...wtf?

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quoteapparently they make me look ill...wtf?
Did someone said that to you?
I can assure you that they dont make you look "ill" lol...  :D ;)
But thats normal with girls, they can be very beautifull and they still think they look ugly or they just dont like something. ;D

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: RC-1138 on Dec 09, 2007, 12:25:35 AM
hey shes not ugly man shes beutiful for someone from the UK!
Ehh what?
Lol, where did i say that she is ugly? I just said the opposite. ;)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

we all should really meet i bet it would be fun.....

Cromartie

Cromartie

empress i was talking to handsome.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: RC-1138 on Dec 09, 2007, 12:31:52 AM
empress i was talking to handsome.
The user above you is not empress, its predator queen. ;)
But can you tell me what your problem is with me? Sry why i ask but i just dont get it, i think you missunderstood something here lol.

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 09, 2007, 12:30:46 AM

that would be so cool

Pred Queen you from the UK also?

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 09, 2007, 12:22:03 AM
But thats normal with girls, they can be very beautifull and they still think they look ugly or they just dont like something. ;D

i'm one of those self hating girls...i'm one of those who won't even look in the mirror without throwing up :(

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: RC-1138 on Dec 09, 2007, 12:25:35 AM
hey shes not ugly man shes beutiful for someone from the UK!

Whats that meen?

And pred Queen is USA  :P

Cromartie

Cromartie

sorry guys forget i said anything.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Yautja_Empress on Dec 09, 2007, 12:35:20 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 09, 2007, 12:30:46 AM

that would be so cool

Pred Queen you from the UK also?

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 09, 2007, 12:22:03 AM

i'm one of those self hating girls...i'm one of those who won't even look in the mirror without throwing up :(

same here...

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quotei'm one of those self hating girls...i'm one of those who won't even look in the mirror without throwing up
I know a lot of girls like you, but the difference is that they are not so good looking as you, so i´m really wondering.
I thought you were one of those girls who are very arrogant because they are good looking, i´m glad i was wrong lol.
Well what can i say to beef up your ego.. mhmm... i probably would say something you heard 100 tmes before... ehmm.. you look good and there is absolutely no reason for you to hate your look, you need some more self-esteem sweety. ;)

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 09, 2007, 12:40:26 AM
Quotei'm one of those self hating girls...i'm one of those who won't even look in the mirror without throwing up
I know a lot of girls like you, but the difference is that they are not so good looking as you, so i´m really wondering.
I thought you were one of those girls who are very arrogant because they are good looking, i´m glad i was wrong lol.
Well what can i say to beef up your ego.. mhmm... i probably would say something you heard 100 tmes before... ehmm.. you look good and there is absolutely no reason for you to hate your look, you need some more self-esteem sweety. ;)

self esteem, hmm...

it doesn't help being fat... :(  although people say i'm not i just feel like a fat wh*re

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Uh i know how you feel i get that to but i know im fat as for the whore eh no human can take me anyways.....

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Yautja_Empress on Dec 09, 2007, 12:42:31 AM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 09, 2007, 12:40:26 AM

self esteem, hmm...

it doesn't help being fat... :(  although people say i'm not i just feel like a fat wh*re
Now that, is absolutely a cliche lol.
Every girl i know thinks she is fat... i really dont get you girls... you have to enlight me on this please.
I mean every girl i know thinks she is fat, you are a girl, whats up with that? What makes you think you are fat?

QuoteUh i know how you feel i get that to but i know im fat as for the whore eh no human can take me anyways.....
Goddamn, it is really a cliche isnt it. :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed