Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,409,591 times)

Colton White

Colton White

no offense to the people of this board.In most places pics are shit off of myspace

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Colton White on Nov 26, 2007, 10:18:20 AM
no offense to the people of this board.In most places pics are shit off of myspace
I dont have myspace.

vehtam

vehtam

quick pic taken by my bro   :P

REYALS

REYALS

What Gieger piece is behind you?

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: REYALS REIGN on Nov 25, 2007, 07:25:07 PM
....or, do you stay up early, and go to bed late? LOL. Didnt you say you have a collection? Shirts, and such. You should post them in the Merch. thread.
Yeah, I will, but it will be one big post..all 18 pics of them..I will do it soon.

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: REYALS REIGN on Nov 27, 2007, 02:42:41 AM
What Gieger piece is behind you?

you noticed? wow!

this one is Li II 3D :)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Yay, another Giger liker  ;D I went to college and studied art and design and so on, but not one of my art teachers knew who Giger was, they asked 'who's you favourite artist' I said Giger and they said I can't like just one, why not, others are boring compared to Giger.   

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Nov 27, 2007, 06:28:57 AM
Yay, another Giger liker  ;D I went to college and studied art and design and so on, but not one of my art teachers knew who Giger was, they asked 'who's you favourite artist' I said Giger and they said I can't like just one, why not, others are boring compared to Giger.   
Giger is one of the best, just look at all the detail he puts in his paintings. You can usually tell one of his pieces by just looking at a tiny snippet like in that pic..heh its tooeasy to make out who's painting he has on his wall.

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: Wolfs Girl on Nov 27, 2007, 09:32:46 AM
Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Nov 27, 2007, 06:28:57 AM
Giger is one of the best, just look at all the detail he puts in his paintings. You can usually tell one of his pieces by just looking at a tiny snippet like in that pic..heh its tooeasy to make out who's painting he has on his wall.

now i hate adi even more

;)

Gates

Gates

That sign is fu<king hilarious vehtam!  :D

zombie_sidekick

zombie_sidekick

Well, that's me and one of my fav action flicks, "Na Fali" (film formerly known as POINT BREAK 8))

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

You can see one of my favourite action/gangster films in the backgorund.

New Jack City... you should rent that movie. ;)

Horhey

Horhey

Ill post mine when I borrow my sister's camera.

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: Gates on Nov 27, 2007, 12:11:54 PM
That sign is fu<king hilarious vehtam!  :D

tnak you  ;D, but at the same time it's very serious and true  :'(

Quote from: zombie_sidekick
Well, that's me and one of my fav action flicks, "Na Fali" (film formerly known as POINT BREAK )

you are polish?  :o, hello there country mate :)

REYALS

REYALS

oh yeah.... I looooove Geiger's work. I have since I was around 13, and now Im 32...CRAZY!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed