...you're gonna need a bigger boot.
[close]

Challenge accepted...

Spoiler
[close]

"Deliver me from L.L. Bean."

Arcangel

Arcangel

And there you have it folks. Raging Dragon proving once again why he is my favorite person here. XD

Predaker

Predaker

RD might need a restraining order.

Arcangel

Arcangel

Not unless I find out where he lives! ....Oh, wait, it says here that he lives in Hadleys Hope. And wouldn't you know it, I happen to live there too! >:D MWAH-HAH-HAH!!!

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: Arcangel on Nov 13, 2012, 06:27:59 AM
Not unless I find out where he lives! ....Oh, wait, it says here that he lives in Hadleys Hope. And wouldn't you know it, I happen to live there too! >:D MWAH-HAH-HAH!!!

Go get 'em, tiger!

DoomRulz

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Beetlejuice fans are always welcome in my colony. ;D

First Blood

First Blood

Hey there goes Elvis!

Eva

Eva

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 13, 2012, 12:26:33 AM
Challenge accepted...
Spoiler
[close]
:D

Spoiler

'Enough ass jokes, McClhead...!'
[close]

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 13, 2012, 12:36:47 AM
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p30/ShadowPred/tumblr_m6i5pwcpvp1qjwzeao6_250.gif
Lol - I'm starting to get worried about you. You seem to faint a lot when you're around me. I wonder... have you become allergic to me? :D

First Blood

First Blood

There's no such thing as being allergic to Eva. :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: RagingDragon on Nov 13, 2012, 04:57:40 PM
Beetlejuice fans are always welcome in my colony. ;D
My favourite Burton film! One of my all-time favourites, generally speaking.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Eva on Nov 13, 2012, 07:22:25 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 13, 2012, 12:26:33 AM
Challenge accepted...
Spoiler
[close]
:D

Spoiler

'Enough ass jokes, McClhead...!'
[close]

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 13, 2012, 12:36:47 AM
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p30/ShadowPred/tumblr_m6i5pwcpvp1qjwzeao6_250.gif
Lol - I'm starting to get worried about you. You seem to faint a lot when you're around me. I wonder... have you become allergic to me? :D

I was about to answer, then I saw your new sig...

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Since I was stopping in for the evening and a few people had asked about this event I thought it would be fun to put these up. This was at Horrorhound in Indianapolis.

Cynthia Scott (Dietrich)

Mark Rolston (Drake)

Rico Ross (Frost)

He and I briefly discussed The Dirty Dozen II. We both agreed that the film was not that good, but he said working with Lee Marvin was nonetheless rewarding.

Jenette Goldstein (Vasquez)

Carrie Henn (Newt)

Michael Biehn (Hicks)

He was the only one I got nervous in front of, but he was still pretty nice and we got to shake hands. That was pretty awesome.

Linda Hamilton (Sarah Conner)

Really nice, let me tell you. I actually told her I liked her better in the first one, and I presented my argument which she actually said was a good one. When the first photo didn't come out so well, her table even let me cut in to get this version taken to replace it. I felt kind of bad about that but no one really raised a fuss.

I also met Lance. Sadly his table requested no flash photography, so no pictures were out. However, he was probably the nicest person not only at this convention, but out of all the conventions I have been to. I even got a free signed copy of his autobiography NOT BAD FOR A HUMAN.

Suffice to say, my poster of Aliens is now covered in silver ink. Jamie Lee Curtis is next, though I won't be getting pics of that, just the signature.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Whoa, amazing pictures!!! :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed