Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,410,052 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 28, 2012, 12:27:12 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 28, 2012, 12:24:51 AM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Sep 27, 2012, 11:03:43 PM
Hope I don't crack anyone's computer screens with this recent picture... Excuse the time on the pic, my friend's camera is off the real time. It was like 10 am..

Spoiler
[close]

AM?!

The date on the picture reads PM!!!

WHAT MADNESS IS THIS?!

OPUM!!! Help me to understand!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

How to... how to explain this in simple terms... see, okay, you're only getting half of the picture right here... and for all you know that could be all there is... but, but imagine what the other side of the picture would look like? The side of the picture you're looking at, lets call it "PM", and the other half you're not seeing is "AM", okay? Both are indicative of time, and as we all know... time is relative. In this case, with Amaterasu's photo display, it says "PM", with her claim being "AM"... but what if, in theory-- er, my theory at least --she is correct? This camera... is from that parallel time. And I'm not talking from around the world or a different country, I mean from another time already past or to come... if we entered this timeline in which we also exist, would we consider it an alternate reality... or a reality we've simply altered ourselves with our presence?

For personalized simplicity's sake, I myself just like to call it...

Spoiler

Faranight .........and......... Faraday
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Mindf**ked.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Space Sweeper; Mindfreak;D

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 28, 2012, 12:49:07 AM
How to... how to explain this in simple terms... see, okay, you're only getting half of the picture right here... and for all you know that could be all there is... but, but imagine what the other side of the picture would look like? The side of the picture you're looking at, lets call it "PM", and the other half you're not seeing is "AM", okay? Both are indicative of time, and as we all know... time is relative. In this case, with Amaterasu's photo display, it says "PM", with her claim being "AM"... but what if, in theory-- er, my theory at least --she is correct? This camera... is from that parallel time. And I'm not talking from around the world or a different country, I mean from another time already past or to come... if we entered this timeline in which we also exist, would we consider it an alternate reality... or a reality we've simply altered ourselves with our presence?

Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Spoiler

[close]

:laugh:

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Spoiler

[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Spoiler
[close]

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

:D

Bat Chain Puller

First Blood

First Blood

Yes.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 30, 2012, 07:33:05 AM

This whole time I thought you were black. You look like an old friend of mine.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed