Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,399,421 times)

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 31, 2012, 06:56:43 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Aug 31, 2012, 06:44:09 PM
I know this whole thing didn't escalated from Sweeps comment about Poot's pony tail ... did it?  :laugh:

I mean there has to be a richer, more involved back story than that ... right? 

And staying on topic ...

Spoiler
Me a couple months back. Grizzling up for my new film.
[close]

Sadly, it did. But when ya talk the talk, ya gotta expect a little retaliation from time to time. Introduce a little anarchy into the world, ya know? One does not simply walk away from a confrontation with the the Sexy Poot. The Sexy Poot merely lets one live. ;)
I took care of it tho, came out on top and I'm over it. The ignore button is oh so glorious  ;D

Now rub ur face on my belly so I can fully feel that beard and all it has to offer.

I feel as if this individual is a cliche that has to act outlandish to create the facade that he is not, in fact, a cliche.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Aspie on Aug 31, 2012, 10:32:38 PM
I know this whole thing didn't escalated from Sweeps comment about Poot's pony tail ... did it?  :laugh:

And staying on topic ...

Spoiler
[close]

Sadly, it did. But when ya talk the talk, ya gotta expect a little retaliation from time to time. Introduce a little anarchy into the world, ya know? One does not simply walk away from a confrontation with the the Sexy Poot. The Sexy Poot merely lets one live. ;)
I took care of it tho, came out on top and I'm over it. The ignore button is oh so glorious  ;D

Now rub ur face on my belly so I can fully feel that beard and all it has to offer.

I feel as if this individual is a cliche that has to act outlandish to create the facade that he is not, in fact, a cliche.
I have reason to believe that this entity we know as "SEXY POOT" is not who he seems, but he is, IN FACT one OF...

Spoiler
...need I EVEN say it?

[close]

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Aspie on Aug 31, 2012, 10:32:38 PM

And staying on topic ...

Spoiler
[close]

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

This still going on between you two?

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Not at all. I ended it. For some reason, people are still posting things about it including the victim of my wake. They really should make the "ignore" button be able to not see when ones added have posted. It'd really make things easier.

I don't normally like to throw the word "immature" or "childish" around especially on the internet, but c'mon. Look at the last few pages man. It's a ca-razy world we live in. Bridges must be built, and people must cross them and get over it.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Aug 31, 2012, 10:47:22 PM
Keep it going! Yes, I can feel it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFkAAvDkj9k#ws

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 31, 2012, 10:50:33 PM
Not at all. I ended it. For some reason, people are still posting things about it including the victim of my wake. They really should make the "ignore" button be able to not see when ones added have posted. It'd really make things easier.

I thought that Sweeper ended it?

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: First Blood on Aug 31, 2012, 10:52:23 PM
Keep it going! Yes, I can feel it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFkAAvDkj9k#ws
:laugh:
I don't like to argue on the internet. It's a time waster and pointless.
Especially when u win all the damn time  ;D

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Aug 31, 2012, 10:54:09 PM
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 31, 2012, 10:50:33 PM

I thought that Sweeper ended it?
Nope, he's stilllll goin. Sad really. :-[
Go through the last couple pages. I stopped caring a couple of hours ago, which as we all know in web time is like, a couple of hours.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

This is like Aliens Vs. Predator, so exciting!  ;D

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 31, 2012, 10:54:58 PM
Go through the last couple pages. I stopped caring hours ago, which as we all know in web time is like, a couple of hours.

*In classic Mortal Kombat voice* FINISH HIM!!!! (Sorry Sweepums, can't I have fun?)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I think his objective was actually to sadly un-ironically confirm your thoughts, Aspie. Yikes.  :-\

No, he has me on ignore, but he's doing what all people do when they place others on ignore.

Still open the post anyway. The ignore button is a tool for mental security, but adds a level of needed self restraint. But it's that very same rage that leads you to opening them. Believe me, I tried; reaction was "I'm as stupid for using this as the person I'm using it on". Somehow, the fact that he's a well-documented moron just makes it feel kinda sweet.

Go through the last couple pages. I stopped caring a couple of hours ago, which as we all know in web time is like, a couple of hours.
Not aware of what he's currently doing, in his desperate struggle for closure. PonHEtails inside the cart at all times, it's going to be a miiiiild ride.

:laugh:
I don't like to argue on the internet. It's a time waster and pointless.
Especially when u win all the damn time  ;D

It's like rigging the special olympics.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Aug 31, 2012, 10:58:11 PM
This is like Aliens Vs. Predator, so exciting!  ;D

Go through the last couple pages. I stopped caring hours ago, which as we all know in web time is like, a couple of hours.

*In classic Mortal Kombat voice* FINISH HIM!!!! (Sorry Sweepums, can't I have fun?)
Oooo I'm the alien! I'm the aliennnn!
  ;D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 31, 2012, 11:03:24 PM
Oooo I'm the alien! I'm the aliennnn!
No argument there.

So I've thought of the special Olympics analogy:

It's kind of like if there were a dash in which the competitors ran in a circle over and over, but Competitor One stops when a full lap was made, thinking he crossed the finish line and won the game... but the game is a psychological one, and really, it just keeps going on and on, in the same circle for ever. Because Competitor One is so oriented with achieving a 'win', he throws his arms up in the air and chants, a champion in his own barren mind, completely oblivious to the fact that there is no 'win'. So he takes the participation medal anyway, thinking it's first place, and beats off loudly to it in a blue field port-a-potty, as kids outside form a large line, groaning and crossing their legs.

Competitor 2 is still running the track,  amused at the ignorance of Competitor 1. At least it's a good workout. I'll get tired and walk off the track soon.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

My god...this thread...it's almost asking for:

I don't think we need to step in, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytZaBuMR4P0#ws

Cvalda

Cvalda

I knew there were reasons I don't post my pics in this thread.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 31, 2012, 11:21:14 PM
My god...this thread...it's almost asking for:

I don't think we need to step in, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytZaBuMR4P0#ws

It's too valuable to lock ShadowPred.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed