Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,409,008 times)

Eva

Eva

Better get out of the way...  8)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Lookin' pretty cool, Hawkeye Meredia Daryl Dixon Legolas Katniss Green Arrow Eva 8)

Cvalda

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Bat Chain Puller

Eva

Eva

Lol... the only Olympic discipline I'd have a chance with, would be the David Lynch Moviewatching marathon. That is, if Cvalda gets disqualified from doping herself with a Von Trier movie :D

Have any of you tried archery? When the instructor exchanged the bow I initially shot with, with the pro one in the pic above for the last 10 minutes, I had a total shock. The loud sound it makes when you release the string, the power... this is what it must be like to press a button and fire the Death Star laser...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Eva on Aug 05, 2012, 10:36:03 PM
Better get out of the way...  8)

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1104/bueskydningtimer2august.jpg
So very cool.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 05, 2012, 10:40:39 PM
Lookin' pretty cool, Hawkeye Meredia Daryl Dixon Legolas Katniss Green Arrow Eva 8)
Nam-Joo

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Eva on Aug 06, 2012, 01:40:34 PM
Have any of you tried archery?

Only once ... and now I'm not allowed to go with 50 meters of a highway with any projectile device.

Spoiler
I swear, the arrow had a mind of it's own. I aimed low ... I swear I did ... and there was a hill ... an above average one. It was like skipping a stone on the water. Arrow skipped twice before taking off like a plane ... over the hill ... through some trees ... and in the general of the nearest road.

Spoiler
Nobody was killed.

Spoiler
That I know of.  ;D
[close]
[close]
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Aug 06, 2012, 03:51:12 PM

Only once ... and now I'm not allowed to go with 50 meters of a highway with any projectile device.

Spoiler
I swear, the arrow had a mind of it's own. I aimed low ... I swear I did ... and there was a hill ... an above average one. It was like skipping a stone on the water. Arrow skipped twice before taking off like a plane ... over the hill ... through some trees ... and in the general of the nearest road.

Spoiler
Nobody was killed.

Spoiler
That I know of.  ;D
[close]
[close]
[close]
Spoiler

Spoiler
PS: He survived  :o
[close]
[close]

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Eva on Aug 06, 2012, 05:50:54 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Aug 06, 2012, 03:51:12 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler
Nobody was killed.

Spoiler
That I know of.  ;D
[close]
[close]
[close]
Spoiler

Spoiler
PS: He survived  :o
[close]
[close]

Indeed he did ...
Spoiler
That's what scares me ...
[close]

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Cvalda on Aug 06, 2012, 04:02:12 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 06, 2012, 02:22:13 PM
Nam-Joo
Spoiler
f**k yes. 8)
[close]
Knew someone would get it -- and knew that this someone would be you.

DoomRulz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed