Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,410,397 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

He's basically inviting us to bed in that photo.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

ShadowPred, I'm curious. If you actually met Zooey in reality, how would you react?

First Blood

First Blood

Jizz rainbows of course.

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

Im in the black American Eagle hoodie on the right

Me and a friend of mine, livin' in suburbia

Valaquen

Valaquen

Very Bieber *shields self from violent rebukle*

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

Full disclosure, I half expected that...

anndrayya

anndrayya

Quote from: Valaquen on May 20, 2012, 12:01:30 AM
Very Bieber *shields self from violent rebukle*

I was thinking the same thing.

I think you're adorable though.  (In a old lady pinching your cheeks sort of way, not in a Stifler's mom sort of way...  :laugh:)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 19, 2012, 08:00:05 PM
ShadowPred, I'm curious. If you actually met Zooey in reality, how would you react?

Quote from: First Blood on May 19, 2012, 09:53:34 PM
Jizz rainbows of course.

And don't forget shitting butterflies!

All joking aside, I am not sure how I would react. I met and talked with Max Brooks at WonderCon, I even shook his hand, and it was just like any conversation I would have with anyone. Maybe something similar to this? I don't know, all I know is that I would definitely have pics to prove that I met her.

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

I don't know. Zooey's just a little hotter than Max Brooks

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

In all honesty I wouldn't explode, or at least I hope not.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

If you were ever interviewed on this forum (not sure if you have) I would want to ask you when did you first start falling in love with Zooey? For me, it'd have to be when I first saw Elf :)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Rick Grimes on May 20, 2012, 02:12:30 AM
If you were ever interviewed on this forum (not sure if you have) I would want to ask you when did you first start falling in love with Zooey? For me, it'd have to be when I first saw Elf :)

Shit, this is completely different than answering "when did you first become aware of this actress?"

Well, when I first became enamored by this woman was when I first saw he during some music video, I forget what the song was called.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 20, 2012, 02:17:51 AM

Shit, this is completely different than answering "when did you first become aware of this actress?"

Well, when I first became enamored by this woman was when I first saw he during some music video, I forget what the song was called.

Was it from the movie 500 Days of Summer or is it this music video "She & Him" from 2008?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BSAT1VSKsY#ws

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Rick Grimes on May 20, 2012, 02:23:04 AM

Was it from the movie 500 Days of Summer or is it this music video "She & Him" from 2008?

Was about to post that very video, yep, that one.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 20, 2012, 02:25:36 AM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on May 20, 2012, 02:23:04 AM

Was about to post that very video, yep, that one.
I'm like a big Zooey fan too, but I can't compete with your awesomeness ;) I love her new iPhone ad.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed