Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,399,373 times)

Keg

Keg

Hahaha. But do you refer to the enlarged beer gut (all paid for) or the fact that ive got a can of lager in my hand in almost every photo (classy).

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

The beer gut is f**king awesome, by the way.

Just sayin'.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Keg on Jan 22, 2011, 08:26:44 AM
Hahaha. But do you refer to the enlarged beer gut (all paid for) or the fact that ive got a can of lager in my hand in almost every photo (classy).

I could go either way. I'm also interested in the fact that the brunette in the third pic looks like Katy Perry.

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

This was from my cousins wedding in September.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

You have a "I'm gonna chop to pieces the bitch that photographs me in these crappy clothes" face.

Lie

Keg

Keg

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 23, 2011, 03:04:28 AM
Quote from: Keg on Jan 22, 2011, 08:26:44 AM

I could go either way. I'm also interested in the fact that the brunette in the third pic looks like Katy Perry.

Cant see it myself but it may just be that photo. She doesnt in real life (always seems a weird thing to say because a photo is an image of real life).

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 23, 2011, 03:04:28 AM
I'm also interested in the fact that the brunette in the third pic looks like Katy Perry.
I was going to say the same thing, but then I was reminded of the fact that Keg hates Katy Perry.  :laugh:

Keg

Keg

its not me that hates katy perry its shadowpred. I think Katy Perry is hot as hell. the t-shirt im wearing in those photos has caused me to lose my temper on several occassions though. ive had countless people say "why you wearing a katy perry t-shirt" or "is that katy perry on your t-shirt". No its bloody zooey deschanel, her names on the f**king thing. That night at least 5 people present asked that question. Ironically the lass your referring to in the photo asked me as well and said "is that zooey deschanel on your t-shirt" and i replied sarcastically that it was katy perry seeing as everybody else thought it was and she went "oh really thought it was zooey". f**k sake.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Why so angry? Not your fault they look identical.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Keg on Jan 23, 2011, 11:25:28 PM
its not me that hates katy perry its shadowpred. I think Katy Perry is hot as hell. the t-shirt im wearing in those photos has caused me to lose my temper on several occassions though. ive had countless people say "why you wearing a katy perry t-shirt" or "is that katy perry on your t-shirt". No its bloody zooey deschanel, her names on the f**king thing. That night at least 5 people present asked that question. Ironically the lass your referring to in the photo asked me as well and said "is that zooey deschanel on your t-shirt" and i replied sarcastically that it was katy perry seeing as everybody else thought it was and she went "oh really thought it was zooey". f**k sake.
This is now going to be preserved in the Quotes Thread.
Reminds me of some of my own rants.  :laugh:

Keg

Keg

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 23, 2011, 11:38:49 PM

You know when you ask somebody a completely innocent question and get your head ripped off or recieve a sarcastic reply for no apparent reason. Its because unknowingly youve just asked a question that the person being asked has answered 20 times already that night and youre unlucky enough to be the one who asks when that person is at breaking point. Weve all done it. Stood there looking mystified as the questioned party rolls their eyes, gives a cocky remark and f**ks off out of there leaving you thinking "is it something I said?"

Space Sweeper

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Keg on Jan 23, 2011, 11:57:25 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 23, 2011, 11:38:49 PM

You know when you ask somebody a completely innocent question and get your head ripped off or recieve a sarcastic reply for no apparent reason. Its because unknowingly youve just asked a question that the person being asked has answered 20 times already that night and youre unlucky enough to be the one who asks when that person is at breaking point. Weve all done it. Stood there looking mystified as the questioned party rolls their eyes, gives a cocky remark and f**ks off out of there leaving you thinking "is it something I said?"

So you're a jackass then ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed