RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Sometimes I wonder about that myself...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 21, 2011, 02:38:07 AM
Quote from: RidgeTop on Jan 20, 2011, 10:35:23 PM
In my cave.

I wonder how many people you've offed...

Judging too quickly.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

QuoteJudging too quickly.

I think he was joking, not judging.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I know, I just love to nitpick what he says sometimes.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Ah, well never mind then.

Keg

Keg

Some photos from my birthday weekend a few weeks back. Obviously in various states of inebriation by the looks of things. i would of thought it was pretty obvious im the one in the zooey deschanel t-shirt.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Keg on Jan 21, 2011, 09:38:18 AM

Beautiful renderings on that board.

And due to the positioning of the picture, please take no offense when I call you a dickhead.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

That's some cute ladyfriends you got there.

Keg

Keg

pahahahaahaha. forgot about the selection of penis incantations on the board. everytime a mate of mine is at that house, as soon as hes pissed, he cant help but start doodling dicks on that board. i woke up the next morning and there was one, which isnt on the photos unfortunately, which was a hand that had 5 dicks for fingers. hes jonah hill of superbad, possessed by some kind of dick demon.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Keg on Jan 21, 2011, 09:45:37 AM
pahahahaahaha. forgot about the selection of penis incantations on the board. everytime a mate of mine is at that house, as soon as hes pissed, he cant help but start doodling dicks on that board. i woke up the next morning and there was one, which isnt on the photos unfortunately, which was a hand that had 5 dicks for fingers. hes jonah hill of superbad, possessed by some kind of dick demon.
:laugh:

He's a greater phallic artist than Giger!

Keg

Keg

if you click the photo so it zooms in you'll notice the one above my head is a straught on view and the artist has kindly added the words "head on view" incase we got confused. he did a brilliant one of the characters on the front of a maoam chewy sweet because he noticed it looked a bit dirty so he redid it himself. not right in the head, but it is funny i must admit.

Spoiler

[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

BWAAHAHHAHAHAA!

Do me a favor and tell you're friend that he's awesome.  :laugh:
The head-on view blows my mind and shatters my definition of art to further lengths.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Keg on Jan 21, 2011, 09:57:30 AM
if you click the photo so it zooms in you'll notice the one above my head is a straught on view and the artist has kindly added the words "head on view" incase we got confused. he did a brilliant one of the characters on the front of a maoam chewy sweet because he noticed it looked a bit dirty so he redid it himself. not right in the head, but it is funny i must admit.

HAHA!  :D

Meathead320

Meathead320

:o

Now that is a GREAT ARTEEEST.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Keg on Jan 21, 2011, 09:38:18 AM
Some photos from my birthday weekend a few weeks back. Obviously in various states of inebriation by the looks of things. i would of thought it was pretty obvious im the one in the zooey deschanel t-shirt.

I see where you got the name Keg from :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed