Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,398,763 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Cellien on May 28, 2010, 06:32:25 PM
Quote from: Kimarhi on May 21, 2010, 04:30:29 AM
Its amazing to me how different accents are in the states.  I can't understand a word anybody from Massachussets says to me.  Especially anybody from Boston.  I also struggle with the Jersey accent and some people from NY. 

Then there are alot of northern midwest states we deal with where it sounds like they are canadian.

Then hawaii (which you can understand seeing how its halfway across the world) where they just talk crazy.

Apparantly Kentuckian accents sound hilarious to Californians.  When we were in Cali flying to hawaii we entertained people by just talking. 

If I had money, I'd totally live in Hawaii though.  Broken ass language deficiencies or not.

A lot of people associate Texas as having the same accent as people from the deep south, but I definitely notice a big difference.  Heck, even within Texas alone you can spot differences in accents.  But yeah, it's amazing how many accents are in the U.S.  Louisiana has some of the thickest and most difficult to decipher, although I have known some people from there that had very strong accents but were very articulate.

Texans sounds pretty normal to me. 

I can kind of disguise my voice to sound anywhere from normal to hick.  Hoptown is pretty normal because of Ft. Campbell and the diversity it brings.  You dont really adopt an accent from different people that come from all over the world.  But I have family that lives counties away that I grew up with, and work in a hick town (45 mins and two counties away).  So I can speak normal or put the southern drawl on.  Depends on the situation I suppose.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I want to move to where summer time is all the time.

Puks

Puks

Me with a beautiful and endangered Aesculapian Snake. A rare catch, my first time ever.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

...I envy you.
:(

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Puks on Jun 03, 2010, 09:45:01 PM
Me with a beautiful and endangered Aesculapian Snake. A rare catch, my first time ever.
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/4318/beznzvuey.png

Damn it, and I thought you had titties...damn that misleading avatar!

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 05, 2010, 01:33:14 AM

made me lol Doom ^^^ :D *****

Puks

Puks

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 04, 2010, 04:22:50 PM
...I envy you.
:(

Is this species rare in Italy, too?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Jun 05, 2010, 06:35:55 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 05, 2010, 01:33:14 AM

made me lol Doom ^^^ :D *****

Thanks hun. Where you been lately?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Puks on Jun 05, 2010, 12:00:02 PM
Is this species rare in Italy, too?
Everything like that is rare in Italy lol. The maximum we have are Viperas.

Puks

Puks

That's the price you pay for living in developed, modern Western Europe. Here on the east side, we still got some nice wilderness.  :P

Brother

Brother

And nice titties.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Puks on Jun 06, 2010, 10:10:10 AM
That's the price you pay for living in developed, modern Western Europe. Here on the east side, we still got some nice wilderness.  :P
*Bangs head to wall*

Puks

Puks

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Puks on Jun 06, 2010, 10:10:10 AM

That's why I like Alberta. We got the best of both worlds. :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed