KZ 2 launch day?

SM

SM

No, Super Mario Galaxy.

Razz

Razz

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 08, 2010, 12:52:25 AM
KZ 2 launch day?
Wasn't launch day as far as i remember, this was taken a week after it was released.Some of these dudes were touring around manchester in killzone 2 playtesting buses to help promote the game.Told them not only i played it but finished the game aswell.Still wanted a pic though. :P

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Razz on Jun 08, 2010, 06:48:52 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 08, 2010, 12:52:25 AM
KZ 2 launch day?
Wasn't launch day as far as i remember, this was taken a week after it was released.Some of these dudes were touring around manchester in killzone 2 playtesting buses to help promote the game.Told them not only i played it but finished the game aswell.Still wanted a pic though. :P

And no big black guys dressed up like Rico? Pfft.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well he's an idiot that's true, but come on, in the 1st game he carries a supremo MG with a rocket launcher attachment!

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Yer he was liked in the first game they just hated him in the second for some reason.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Probably because he caused the death of an ISA main character. I felt sorry for Sev after Garza died, no thanks to that f**king ape.

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

272 pages ?!
Thats too much checkin' for me. Everyone should put up one pic of themselves. I might have missed some members I was genuinely curious about.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Gotta love that search function ;D

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

How would I use it in a specific thread, to look for specific people ?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Usually when someone posts a pic, they tend to say the same thing like "this is me" or "here I am". And the search function does allow for searches by both key word(s) and user name, and by specific forum section.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

*cough*stalker*/cough*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed