Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,400,032 times)

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 04, 2019, 02:04:38 AM
Awesome gift!  Is it really light?  It looks like you're holding it with one hand.

Yeah it's made of foam.  Feels like a really high quality Halloween prop.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Great gift!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Thats amazing

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: David's Creation on Jan 04, 2019, 05:42:29 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 04, 2019, 02:04:38 AM
Awesome gift!  Is it really light?  It looks like you're holding it with one hand.

Yeah it's made of foam.  Feels like a really high quality Halloween prop.

Wow! Just foam? That is something!  I would have sworn it's resin or something. Cool! 

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: David's Creation on Jan 04, 2019, 01:36:42 AM
Posing with the wedding gift I just got from one of my groomsmen.  It's custom-made from Malaysia, apparently.  Gonna mount it above the TV next to my Covenant facehugger back there.

If I ever get married, I want this kind of stuff at my wedding.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 04, 2019, 03:41:05 PM
Posing with the wedding gift I just got from one of my groomsmen.  It's custom-made from Malaysia, apparently.  Gonna mount it above the TV next to my Covenant facehugger back there.

And I can officiate it, dressed as Hudson!

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 04, 2019, 03:46:32 PM

Abso-f**king-lutely. Yes. Omigod yes.

Only because we can't invite Bill Paxton.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

And once you're married, I shout...

WEDDING OVER MAN!  WEDDING OVER!

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 04, 2019, 03:50:57 PM
And once you're married, I shout...

WEDDING OVER MAN!  WEDDING OVER!

Geek wedding, yes!

Hang on, wait, wouldn't it make more sense for Vermillion to do that?

Huggs

Huggs

That's a quick way to find yourself on groom duty. No, Reverend Huggs will be officiating.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in this beautiful dry heat, to witness the blessed union of this creature and this face. May this outwardly symbol of their affection for one another, serve as the small beginning to a greater journey that they shall take together. As it is written in the book of WEY-YU, it is appointed unto them once to be facehugged, an after that, they shall leave the hive and multiply themselves, for this pleases our Queen."

"If any among you have objection to this holy union, let them speak now, or forever hold their fire. By the power invested in me by the great company of Weyland-Yutani, I now pronounce you human and parasite. You may kiss the bride."

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 04, 2019, 07:30:42 PM

That's a quick way to find yourself on groom duty. No, Reverend Huggs will be officiating.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in this beautiful dry heat, to witness the blessed union of this creature and this face. May this outwardly symbol of their affection for one another, serve as the small beginning to a greater journey that they shall take together. As it is written in the book of WEY-YU, it is appointed unto them once to be facehugged, an after that, they shall leave the hive and multiply themselves, for this pleases our Queen."

"If any among you have objection to this holy union, let them speak now, or forever hold their fire. By the power invested in me by the great company of Weyland-Yutani, I now pronounce you human and parasite. You may kiss the bride."

Damn, I either have this beautiful poetry, or Voodoo dressed as Hudson (or Verm dressed as Hudson).

I wouldn't be able to choose.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 04, 2019, 08:57:20 PM

Damn, I either have this beautiful poetry, or Voodoo dressed as Hudson (or Verm dressed as Hudson).

Why not all 3?

We can even kit-bash together some little (e)motion detectors. "Love at 5 meters". Maybe get HuDa to be Apone.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 04, 2019, 10:01:27 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 04, 2019, 08:57:20 PM

Why not all 3?

We can even kit-bash together some little (e)motion detectors. "Love at 5 meters". Maybe get HuDa to be Apone.

Yes.

Let's just invite all of AvPGalaxy. It'll be like Club Giger.

Vermillion

Vermillion

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed