Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,378,508 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

When Life asks you "What I can do for you?" and your answer is "You know what, just give me a break", then you'll know that it's the perfect time to immerse yourself into your own crazy yet lovely world 8) 

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Mid shriek:

Kradan

Kradan

Watching these pictures above i feel how actually empty and boring my pityful life is.  :-\

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 25, 2019, 10:30:36 PM
Watching these pictures above i feel how actually empty and boring my pityful life is.  :-\

I have moments where I feel that way.

I try not to judge someone based on the pictures they post. It's all about how they treat me online. If someone doesn't post pictures of themselves, I don't think of them any differently compared to someone who does.

Personally, I rarely post pictures of myself. I hate how I look, and I would rather everyone get to know me before showing my face. I've partially gotten over that empty feeling, but it is still there on my worst days. It can be a horrific feeling, especially when combined with a hundred other things at the moment.

The best part about AvPGalaxy is that no one really cares if you show your face or not. If you feel bad, there's almost always someone around who'll listen to you.

My point is, try not to feel bad about not posting pictures. We still love you regardless.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 25, 2019, 10:40:12 PM
We still love you regardless.

That's very, very, VERY good to hear.

I meant not that i don't like to post pics of myself but that i just don't have interesting enough ones. I like watching myself in mirror - it makes me feel how unique i am.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 25, 2019, 10:45:51 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 25, 2019, 10:40:12 PM
We still love you regardless.

That's very, very, VERY good to hear.

I meant not that i don't like to post pics of myself but that i just don't have interesting enough ones. I like watching myself in mirror - it makes me feel how unique i am.

Does the mirror you ever do anything questionable?

I don't trust the mirror me. I'm too much like myself.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

@Kradan, except for the rules of AVPGalaxy, nobody is obligated to do anything here. For example, sometimes I go to the     
the Recess thread and other times I don't. In fact, there are places/threads to which I never go, and as you have already been told, there is nothing wrong with not posting pictures. You have to relax brother  :)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

@Kraden - No selfies required. But you do have to tell Hicks he's handsome once a month.

Wysps

Wysps

Took AVPGalaxy with me on a hike  :)

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 26, 2019, 12:16:15 AM
@Kradan, except for the rules of AVPGalaxy, nobody is obligated to do anything here. For example, sometimes I go to the     
the Recess thread and other times I don't. In fact, there are places/threads to which I never go, and as you have already been told, there is nothing wrong with not posting pictures. You have to relax brother  :)

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 26, 2019, 02:22:15 AM
@Kraden - No selfies required. But you do have to tell Hicks he's handsome once a month.

Thanks for your advices, Big Daddies.  ;)

And yeah: Michael Biehn Hicks is handsome.

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 25, 2019, 11:47:09 PM
Does the mirror you ever do anything questionable?

No. Nothing at all.

But i like making funny faces in front of it. Is it questionable?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 26, 2019, 02:22:15 AM

Hey, I need some re-affirming every now and again too.

Quote from: Wysps on Feb 26, 2019, 02:31:55 AM

Haha, that's awesome!

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Love it!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Hopefully these aren't too offensive.

Spoiler

[close]

A bonus pic.
Spoiler
[/img]
[close]

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: AhabPredator on Feb 26, 2019, 08:28:11 PM
Hopefully these aren't too offensive.

Spoiler

[close]

A bonus pic.
Spoiler
[/img]
[close]

Nice pics brother!  Are you a Sheriff?  If so, very cool! Thank you for being in law enforcement!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed