Sabby

Circadian

Circadian

Hey what's up.

Just got off the power loader.  ;D

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Sabby on Jun 28, 2017, 05:46:57 AM

How long did it take to grow your hair out?(im growing my hair out)

Huntsman

Huntsman

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 29, 2017, 10:11:01 PM
My hair is nowhere as long as Sabby's. It's down past my ears at the moment and that took about three or four months I guess. Just don't get a haircut. People will badger you to get one, but screw them.  ;)

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Huntsman on Jun 30, 2017, 02:15:38 AM
My hair is nowhere as long as Sabby's. It's down past my ears at the moment and that took about three or four months I guess. Just don't get a haircut. People will badger you to get one, but screw them.  ;)
Hell yh rock on,its just getting passed he awkward stage.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

It took me about 3 1/2 years to get mine about eight inches below the shoulders, and another two years to reach mid-back length. Everyone's growth patterns are different; a former coworker had his hair go from a few inches to waistline length in two years. There are times when I miss it, but there many times when I don't miss it. I think my head actually sweats more with short hair than long, wtf. :laugh: If y'all look back MANY pages I am certain there are a few pics of me sporting the long locks and long beard.

Lookin good btw, Sabby! :)

Edit: I also highly agree with those that say you do not need long hair to like any metal music ;)

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: Huntsman on Jun 30, 2017, 02:15:38 AM

It's been 10 years since I've taken length off. The ends need trimming every few weeks, though.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 01, 2017, 01:49:55 AM
It took me about 3 1/2 years to get mine about eight inches below the shoulders, and another two years to reach mid-back length. Everyone's growth patterns are different; a former coworker had his hair go from a few inches to waistline length in two years. There are times when I miss it, but there many times when I don't miss it. I think my head actually sweats more with short hair than long, wtf. :laugh: If y'all look back MANY pages I am certain there are a few pics of me sporting the long locks and long beard.

Lookin good btw, Sabby! :)

Edit: I also highly agree with those that say you do not need long hair to like any metal music ;)
YH!I remember when you showed your old look(you looked like Jesus LOL) and your new fresh cut look. Have you changed anything?

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

From last week:

When the beard was at its peak:

Sabby

Sabby

It's like Matt Dannevik transforming in a Walking Dead extra.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 02, 2017, 01:55:54 AM
From last week:

When the beard was at its peak:

DAMNNNNNN. Both looks suit ya mate!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Thank you, I tried to load a pic of the longer hair and beard, but imgur was being mean. :P

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 02, 2017, 11:13:07 PM
Thank you, I tried to load a pic of the longer hair and beard, but imgur was being mean. :P
LOL Im just imaging you with a longer beard.

juxtapose

juxtapose

thats me

DarkXeno

DarkXeno

Does the hobo jacket have magic powers?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed