Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 657,617 times)

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

Quote from: Dragonblaster on Aug 16, 2008, 09:30:43 AM
I used Gloss Varnish and a little white to create that frozen KY Jelly Effekt on my NECA Alien's dome. I think it recreates the effect from the movie pretty well:
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm69/Michael-Muth/Sammlung/Giger-Alien.jpg

And just for comparison: My second untreated NECA Alien:

Greetings
DB
how did you get the dome off, and would semi gloss do the trick? that looks really cool.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Not ALIEN or Predator, but I thought you might enjoy the WIP-pic.

I'm far from finished. Still got some sculpting, sanding, and prepping to do before it hits paint.

Dragonblaster

Quote from: Byohzrd on Feb 22, 2009, 07:31:51 PM
how did you get the dome off, and would semi gloss do the trick? that looks really cool.

I didn't pull the dome off here. The white/ gloss mixture is painted onto the dome.
It's possile to remove it using hot water though.

Dragonblaster

Though the paintjob on both figures was very nice already I thought about improving them. Well here we go:

without flash

with flash

And now some Camouflage shots:

Hope you like them. :) I'll get more Warriors soon.

Greetings
DB

WolfPredator89

wow! neca did a wonderful job on those and you made them better!... they are awesome! yeah, have a lot of them is a really good idea.. i expect to have two of them. What version do you like more? blue or brown?

Dragonblaster

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Mar 05, 2009, 09:40:41 PM
wow! neca did a wonderful job on those and you made them better!... they are awesome! yeah, have a lot of them is a really good idea.. i expect to have two of them. What version do you like more? blue or brown?

Actually I like them equally. Can't decide.
But since you're getting two of them I'd recommend getting both versions. They go great with each other. 

MrSpaceJockey

DAMN, I don't have any ALIEN figs! Why do you people torture me with your awesome customs, WHY!?!?!

proguy95

proguy95

Quote from: FACEBOX on Dec 18, 2006, 06:52:18 PM
I've got pictures of some  of my friends work. Give me a minute.

EDIT:
These where made by Joranthalus

All these photos are nice! where can you buy it and how much? i'm from Singapore by the way. so if you would rougly help me calculate how much in singapore currency. thanks. I love the background. they look super real!

Private Hudson

^ If you're talking about the diorama, you wouldn't be able to buy them as they are customs. The figures on the otherhand can be found by Google.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ!!! That dio is amazing. Also, I'm loving the Jehuty! Is that a custom kit or can it be bought somewhere? I've been looking to get some ZOE figs...

Dagger

Dagger

my custom skulls for my wolf predator

Private Hudson

I'd suggest repainting the skulls to match, making them a bit dirtier and brown.

Dagger

Dagger

Thanks for the idea. i also put some red to they look a lot better than they did.

Private Hudson

Those look great now. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed