Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 657,563 times)

Glaive10

Glaive10

Thanks alot to you InvisibleLimits and Ghostface, looking forward to seeing some other customs coming up, there's some promising stuff!!

ScarPredator14

this is "classic wolf"  and anytime 2.0 enjoy

So i never really liked the neca Wolf figure because of its lack of articulation, so i had a extra classic predator and mixed its parts with the wolf figure so it would still have some what detail im still tweaking out its painting almost done and anytime i posted late last year but the quality was crap so i took some of him too with the opening wrist computer check back for updates hope u like them!

Purebreedalien

Looking fantastic so far. :)

uruk

uruk

wow, wolf looks awesome. if you'd repaint him, that would be one of the best things i've seen.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Agreed man that Wolf really is awesome!

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Yeah, that looks awesome. I may have to try that out myself, it looks really great.

You should show this to @NECA_TOYS on twitter, they would probably love it.

ScarPredator14

i don't know if you guys could see the first two pics cause i changed its location in my folders on photobucket so im re posting it and thanks for the comments!  :)more customs to come after this repaint

WolfPredator89

Awesome!

InvisibleLimits

InvisibleLimits

Hey all, I finished up Falconer yesterday. Had a second at work to snap a few not-so-hot images, and here ya go. Also I took a few more of the HT 'serker helmet stand I made. I reworked it a bit, and added some ratty fabric, and a little chain deal. Then I gave it away, might make one for myself, who knows.

Oh, and here's a pic of a slight mandible mod I did to my HT Berserker, tried to get his open mandibles to be a bit more like the prototype. And after dicking around with them so much I had to repaint them... But I'm happy with it.

(close enough...)

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: InvisibleLimits on Jan 14, 2011, 02:29:55 AM
Hey all, I finished up Falconer yesterday. Had a second at work to snap a few not-so-hot images, and here ya go. Also I took a few more of the HT 'serker helmet stand I made. I reworked it a bit, and added some ratty fabric, and a little chain deal. Then I gave it away, might make one for myself, who knows.

Oh, and here's a pic of a slight mandible mod I did to my HT Berserker, tried to get his open mandibles to be a bit more like the prototype. And after dicking around with them so much I had to repaint them... But I'm happy with it.

You are a GOD! These look fantastic!

InvisibleLimits

InvisibleLimits

Heh, thanks Ghostface! Not sure how much of a Omnipotent Deity I feel like... 'specially with superglue all over my hands, and still sitting in my work clothes, but it's all good.  :laugh:

Here's a sneak peak at something...

(needs a lot of little details added, and paint, of course)

samoht

samoht

Quote from: InvisibleLimits on Jan 14, 2011, 02:29:55 AM

(close enough...)

Wow. That is freakishly awesome.

I would love to see you custom paint the NECA unmasked Berserker.

Are you doing any other custom paint jobs on NECA A/P figures?

spinksy

spinksy

Great work InvisibleLimits !

InvisibleLimits

InvisibleLimits

Hey, thanks everybody for all the positive comments! I just preordered the series 3 pred 3 pack, and also ordered unmasked berserker. So yeah, I guess I will be painting some more! And I have a few other forum members great work to reference, that and all the set pics. Also got my processing/shipping notice email from Sideshow, the HT Falconer is making his way here soon. Good thing I bought a second berserker head off of ebay, since that helmet doesn't come off... hmm...  ;)

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I probably won't post it, but I edited my Predator and Alien from the 2 pack, but only slightly.
I cut the Pred's blades and made them black at the tip, making it appear they were melted off. I also removed one or two of his trophies.

I gave the Alien a few stab wounds, but not much.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed