Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 659,586 times)

Njm1983

Njm1983

you could always use photobucket.com - show us your work. : )

@sabretooth: I dont have any plans yet to do another custom.... ran outta preds to do so... depending how the Predator 2 series' go I could make a couple customs if I get duplicates of a certain pred.

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Yeah photobucket is definitely the way, it's what I use. Plus it's free!

You can buy the Predator from the two-pack on ebay loose for about $15-17
Not bad if you need a body to work on. :)

Glaive10

Glaive10

Hi guys,this is my new custom Predator known as Scavenger, this is his bio I made up for him: The Scavenger Predator is a savage creature, he gets his name from collecting weapons and equipment from other Yautja he has killed, they are his trophies. Trained as an understudy by the Berserker this youngblood will soon be ready to lead his own hunting clan. When finding the Berserker's body on the hunting preserve he claimed his next trophy. He now wears the Berserker's alien jawbone in his honour.
Enjoy

uruk

uruk

wow. i love reading these background stories... this is even worse than the ones on neca's packagings...  ::)

also, try uploading the pic somewhere else, photobucket doesn't seem to like you  :laugh:

Glaive10

Glaive10

Cor someone's had their weetabix this morning, it's supposed to sound like something NECA would come up with, but thanks for the heads up bub!

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Yeah I can't see the picture.

Glaive10

Glaive10

Thanks when I previewed it the pic was there?

uruk

uruk

don't take it too seriously dude, just kidding around  ;) waiting to see this one, i'm curious about the jawbone...

samoht

samoht

Intredasting.....

maybe upload to imageshack

Glaive10

Glaive10

Right let's try again hope it's fixed, enjoy

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Hah! Looks quite nice actually for a Super Predator! Might use that for a back bone for a new super predator character im designing.

chopperbuilder

So i made this good looking pred from a hottoys pred with greenstuff so it has a cool looking face, (build the jaws from greenstuff) but im still in the paint phase gah any one know what paint and airbrush i should get for painting it and any one know if theres any vid on youtbe that explain how to use that airbrush
thx invance

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Finished the repaint on of the beserker predator, will post pics when I cba to upload them.

adegregorio

adegregorio

Well, here is the finished product. A converted NECA 18" Predator into the Elder Greyback. It was a long, tough road to get it to where it is now, but I think it was well worth it.

I wan't to thank Joe D. for his superior paint skills bringing this to life. Also want to thank all the help I got thru Pm's and e-mails to get it to look just right.

And a big thanks to Devil 666 for photoshopping the Elder into the ships interior...thanks bud!

I really hope NECA comes thru and produces one of these for you Predator fans. I know this will be one of my own personal prized pieces in my collection.

Thanks for checkin him out guys for the past few months.

Al DeGregorio :)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

None of the images work for me. :(

EDIT: There they go, looks amazing.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed