Who wants to see Ripley's clone kick alien AND predator ass?

Started by DarthSidious, Jan 12, 2008, 06:32:55 AM

Would you like to see a AVP with Ripley's clone?

Yes
No
Screw you and your dumb ideas
Maybe
I'm confused...
Author
Who wants to see Ripley's clone kick alien AND predator ass? (Read 6,023 times)

DarthSidious

I always thought it would be cool watching ripley kick a predator's ass...

Eidotemit

I wish there was something stronger than "No"

CanadianHero67

Quote from: Eidotemit on Jan 12, 2008, 02:28:47 PM
I wish there was something stronger than "No"
Agree by a long shot.

Neukku

Pred and Ripley? I just cant see that.I'm confused...

D-101

Valtiel

I think its time we moved away from the crossovers and the bad continuety errors that has been created.

so i would say a bag fat Nien

DarthSidious

DarthSidious

I am a big huge fan of the crossover. Don't know what you guys have against it (the crossover, not the poll question).  I love all the A, P, and AVP films and novels.   

Back to poll question:  Of course it would have to take place after Alien Resurrection.   

Munkeywrench

I do like the crossover idea but I just cant see Ripley fighting a predator so im gonna go with no

wmmvrrvrrmm

the idea doesn't interest me in the slightest, but it might work for a Pepsi Max advert or a cable TV advert

DiabloGuapo

Listen to me very carefully, no. Ripley is great, but her clone isn't. For me, the Alien seires ended with Alien 3. It is the story of Ellen Ripley, and Number 8 will never be her. The AvP seires is fine, but don't drag A:R into this!

DarthSidious

You may not like the clone, but it is a fact that the predator and the alien universe are one in the same (unless in your mind you have eliminated Predator 2 and all AVP films) so it is not impossible for it to happen.  Unlikey- very.  For me, Fox can do anything with the franchise and I will love it (unless the final stage of the alien is a teletubby, that would end it all for me :D ).

DiabloGuapo

Quote from: DarthSidious on Jan 13, 2008, 12:46:02 AM
You may not like the clone, but it is a fact that the predator and the alien universe are one in the same (unless in your mind you have eliminated Predator 2 and all AVP films) so it is not impossible for it to happen.  Unlikey- very.  For me, Fox can do anything with the franchise and I will love it (unless the final stage of the alien is a teletubby, that would end it all for me :D ).
I know that they are part of the same universe, but I see the films as seperate seires. There is Alien, Predator, and AvP. What I meant to say that I think the Alien seires didn't need Alien Ressurection and we don't need to see any part of that film carried on to another movie.

Alienseseses

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

Ok, I'm done.

DarthSidious

Quote from: Alienseseses on Jan 13, 2008, 04:22:33 AM
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

Ok, I'm done.

are you sure?

Rafael S.

Ripley with a Pred???!!!!
No way.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed