Will it be for PS2? (Read 3,795 times)

Alien Drone 531

Alien Drone 531

Will it be for PS2 ?

....please tell me....

....I hope so.....

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No. Next-gen consoles. Not previous-gen.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Xbox 360, PS3, PC I beleive.
You never really know because Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee was just for Gamecube and then BOOM it's for Xbox as well. I remember.

Alien Drone 531

Alien Drone 531

Well if its not that really sucks .....

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Get with the future, buy a 360.

AWC 3117

AWC 3117

Seriously the Xbox 360 is the best way to go, for example here are some of the best games for it: Halo (series), Mass effect, Gears of War, BioShock, etc.

All of the games above are exclusive to the 360!

Neukku

Neukku

Quote from: AWC 3117 on Jan 03, 2008, 08:09:49 AM
Seriously the Xbox 360 is the best way to go, for example here are some of the best games for it: Halo (series), Mass effect, Gears of War, BioShock, etc.

All of the games above are exclusive to the 360!

Not MGS 4  ;D !

Alien Drone. Buy PS3! Ps3 doesnt have red ring of Death  ;)

AWC 3117

AWC 3117

I know it might SEEM that every xbox 360 owner gets the red ring of death but thats not true

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I have had the 360 for a really long time and there is no red ring of death for me. Maybe it's because I got that cooling attachment.

Alien Drone 531

Alien Drone 531

I am thinking of getting a 360 but I don t have that kinda money.

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

i dont have a cooling system but i never have had the ring of death either

bobcunk

bobcunk

or get a pc. but its alot more than a ps3 or xbox.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I had my xbox360 for over a year and it hans't got a red ring. Just buy a Xbox360, it only 300 dollers and there is tons of games for it.

Cellien

Cellien

My launch 360 didn't red ring, but it froze a lot.  They fixed and sent it back to me in under 2 weeks.  Been working FLAWLESSLY for a full year now. 

Alien Drone:  Get a Arcade 360 if you can't afford a premium.  Only $279.. Premium is a much better deal, but it'd cost you well over $279 to upgrade a PC to play this.  ....Or you can spend $400 on a PS3, that won't play any of your PS2 games.   :D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I remember that The Simpsons Game was only supposed to be on the next gen consoles but then it came out on the PS2 and that's the same as the Spidey 3 game as well. But I still highly doubt that it will be released on the PS2...

Oh and to other Forum posters, I'm not being rude or anything but some people/people's parents haven't got the money to buy a next gen console and games.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed