Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 874,482 times)

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

dang, that IS cheap, but I prefer to buy mine brand new. but I will take a look-see.

StarBeast79

StarBeast79

Yeah, they weren't loose either.  They were carded.  I got Apone, Drake, Hicks, Scorpion, and Atax.

StarBeast79

StarBeast79

http://www.icollectzippo.com/appraise/SoldImages/290020325631.JPG

Just picked one of these up.  Number #375/800.  I'll try and post pics of mine soon.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Holy shit, where did you find that??

StarBeast79

StarBeast79

Doom, I just bought it on eBay yesterday.  I've been looking for one for ages.  It's a good thing I've been selling my comic collection in recent months because that thing wasn't cheap.  A new personal record for spending on an Alien collectible.  There's another one with the Space Jockey on the front that usually starts at $1000, I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Good for you man. I never knew they existed. Were they manufactured exclusively by Zippo?

StarBeast79

StarBeast79

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 26, 2010, 01:54:01 AM
Good for you man. I never knew they existed. Were they manufactured exclusively by Zippo?

Yes, for the Japanese market.  There were four designed by Giger, I believe.  There's one with the Space Jockey,  one with an Alien curled up, another with a closeup of an Alien mouth, and the one I have.  There were also four others that were not designed by Giger.  A gold facehugger, a silver facehugger, and two others with elaborate Alien heads.  I have two of those.

Dark Horse also made two with Zippo for the North American market.  One with U.S.C.S. Nostromo and the ship's serial number on it, and another with an Alien drawing by Mike Mignola. I've got both of those which are relatively easy to find, usually in the $100 range.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

I just picked up a copy of the Hardcover of Aliens:Tribes. Looks pretty sweet.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just added a new shirt to the collection:

A link for anyone interested http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230426973930&var=530001031744&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Lol, we evolve into the Alien? Ha!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's not entirely accurate in that aspect but it made me chuckle. Which is the desired effect.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I got a Kenner Aliens Queen today! It is so cool, but the tip of the inner mouth is missing. I'll post my figures later!

Master

Master

Today I got my Masked Battle Damaged Wolf Predator. My Girlfriend gave me it for my birthday, and I must say that I`m quite impressed by this figure. AvP-R was shit, but model is really great (excluding spear ;D).

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Picked up a copy of Aliens Omnibus 4 offf Ebay for 99 cents!  ;D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: cloverfan98 on May 23, 2010, 06:49:27 PM
Picked up a copy of Aliens Omnibus 4 offf Ebay for 99 cents!  ;D

Awesome! Enjoy it!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed