Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 874,171 times)

bobby brown

bobby brown

Quote from: Still Collating... on May 01, 2018, 11:19:04 PM

Bobby brown, where did you get those alien eggs you put in the plant, if I may ask? They look great.

From this Kubrick set by Medicom, It may look cool but I really don't recommend it, everything falls apart right out of the box and the pieces hardly fit. The eggs, however, looked nice, They are about 1 inch high.

Quote from: skull-splitter on May 01, 2018, 06:40:07 PM
Nice jacket.

Thanks man :)

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Thanks for the info! They looked bigger in the picture.  :laugh:

This is one of my favorite threads. Seeing these huge collections really inspired me to start collecting more. I'm a Neca guy, so I'll be focusing on their figures for the time being. I'm trying to make a nice looking alien hive and that'll be my project this summer. I'm looking forward to adding my contribution to this thread at the end of the summer.

bobby brown

bobby brown

#kitsch

426Buddy

426Buddy

Updated pic of my happy place

Really digging the diamond select coin banks. Still need to get the covenant bust and the maskless predator.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Is it just me or does the paint-job on Neca's Big Chap look different? Mine is black with no shading and has a white dome.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I think the black one is a different release maybe. I thought the black one came with the alien/predator combo pack.

My poor neca big chap has his hand and foot superglued on lol

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

I feel your pain. My alien warrior fell from my shelf and I had to glue an elbow joint. It's good to they are double jointed or he wouldn't be able to move his arm anymore.
Though other than that, nothing ever broke from my Neca figures. Still, I'm always very careful with them. I do appreciate the better quality of the newer figures. I was surprised at what they're able to survive now.

Space7Horror

Space7Horror

Recently indulged and bought myself these wonderful posters for Prometheus, I may be happy but my bank account sure isn't. 

The Old One

The Old One

Those are beautiful.

Wweyland

Wweyland

I need the first one but second one would scare the kids

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Space7Horror on Jul 21, 2018, 06:55:36 PM
Recently indulged and bought myself these wonderful posters for Prometheus, I may be happy but my bank account sure isn't. 

Those look great.  8) I like the top one the best. The opening of Prometheus is one of my favorite scenes from the film.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Came across this Hot Toys Snap Kits Toy Hunters Exclusive Limited Edition Alien Figure online recently & had to add it to the collection!

I've really enjoyed collecting a lot of the snap kits series & this Alien is a really cool addition and the dome/skull glows in the dark as well.

SNAFU84

SNAFU84

Been a while since I posted.  I decided to finally finish the last display piece this weekend.  I have the bulk of it complete and i'll probably spend the next few days adding the finer details before I place my figures.  Alas, I give you the Operations Room.

The Old One

The Old One

Fantastic work.

SNAFU84

SNAFU84

As soon as I find my headlamp, i'm gonna take some pictures under red light.  I have a small hole cut out in the blueprint table where Ripley is standing and I can put a white LED light inside to make it look like it has power.  Amazon should be delivering the last 2 battle damaged xeno's on Tuesday, then I can set up my service tunnel and corridor displays with the sentry guns.  With all 3 displays connected, it's gonna be about 6 feet long.  I might head over to TRU and see if they have anymore of the arcade xeno's to paint and add to the tunnel and corridor.  Thank god TRU survived bankruptcy in Canada.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed