Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 870,641 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: windebieste on Apr 29, 2016, 08:27:39 AM
I've been messing around a bit lately with glow in the dark stuff...  I absolutely can't wait until my Super 7 carry case arrives in the mail... it includes a 3 3/4" inch tall glow in the dark ReAction figure.  I'm sooo looking forward to standing it in the dark next to this behemoth.  ;)

That's such a gimmick but it looks surprisingly amazing!

426Buddy

426Buddy

What's left of my collection after losing track of most of it back around 2002. There are a few things I've racked up since I've started collecting again though.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nice to see some other CCG collectors!  ;D

I wish I'd never given away my old Legacy boxset.  :'(

426Buddy

426Buddy

:D I found a starter pack and a few regular packs back in the day but never had a whole lot of them unfortunately.

I have what's left of my McFarlane avp set lol the preds wristblades are broken. :-\

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: 420Buddy on May 01, 2016, 07:52:00 PM
:D I found a starter pack and a few regular packs back in the day but never had a whole lot of them unfortunately.

It's taken me about 14 years but I'm 3 cards off having every single Alien Predator CCG card.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 01, 2016, 07:55:53 PM

It's taken me about 14 years but I'm 3 cards off having every single Alien Predator CCG card.
Which 3 are you looking for? I can keep my eyes peeled when I go to local toy shows and collector venues. I'm still hoping to find some of the Alien Anthology CG stuff. So far, nada.
Quote from: 420Buddy on May 01, 2016, 03:31:01 PM
What's left of my collection after losing track of most of it back around 2002. There are a few things I've racked up since I've started collecting again though.
Dude, size doesn't matter one bit. In fact, I envy smaller collections. Less to worry about/deal with. I like those old McFarlanes you have. Classic stuff. And the Gameboy games, never had those. Would have loved them!
Quote from: TITANOSAUR on Apr 30, 2016, 05:04:29 AM
heres my aliens on display on the dresser table I got for them. on display....
-Titan
Great pieces dude. Which Big Chap is that? SH Monsterarts? If so, how's the quality of your figure? I've heard horror stories...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on May 03, 2016, 01:04:54 AM

Which 3 are you looking for? I can keep my eyes peeled when I go to local toy shows and collector venues. I'm still hoping to find some of the Alien Anthology CG stuff. So far, nada. .

Last 3 I need are Genetic Experiment: Natural Camouflage, I Thought You Were Dead and M237 Silencer. All from the Alien Resurrection expansion.I never ever see the old CCG at conventions or shops or etc though. My collection comes all from online and eBay.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on May 03, 2016, 01:04:54 AM

Which 3 are you looking for? I can keep my eyes peeled when I go to local toy shows and collector venues. I'm still hoping to find some of the Alien Anthology CG stuff. So far, nada.
Quote from: 420Buddy on May 01, 2016, 03:31:01 PM
Dude, size doesn't matter one bit. In fact, I envy smaller collections. Less to worry about/deal with. I like those old McFarlanes you have. Classic stuff. And the Gameboy games, never had those. Would have loved them!
Quote from: TITANOSAUR on Apr 30, 2016, 05:04:29 AM
heres my aliens on display on the dresser table I got for them. on display....
-Titan
Great pieces dude. Which Big Chap is that? SH Monsterarts? If so, how's the quality of your figure? I've heard horror stories...

All of my Alien figures are NECA. the quality is fairly good on mine. my Giger alien is custom painted though. (the one on the far right is Alien Isolation Xeno (Mr. Stompy I call him). the one under the queen is McFarlane's Species II Eve with modified legs. I really wish NECA would make Species Figures. I want an updated Sil figure with better articulation.

WY Corporate

WY Corporate

Well, my collection is nothing special ... just the films, that's it  ;)

Ok, I also had the Alien: Trilogy CD-Rom and an Alien Trilogy Soundtrack CD (on it was music of the first 3 Alien films played by the Royal British Symphonic Orchestra) somewhere else ... but couldn't find them at the moment (I guess they are still buried in a box in my cellar since my movement back in 2012) ...  :-\

Well, at least you get the rare opportunity to have a short look at some german DVD releases here!  ;D

windebieste

windebieste

All German editions... nice. 

Just owning all the movies may be the base level all collectors should have; but some will kill to have those in their collection.  So you can't get away with saying it's nothing special. 

It is.  ;)

-Windebieste.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: WY Corporate on May 23, 2016, 02:41:02 PM
Well, my collection is nothing special ... just the films, that's it  ;)

Ok, I also had the Alien: Trilogy CD-Rom and an Alien Trilogy Soundtrack CD (on it was music of the first 3 Alien films played by the Royal British Symphonic Orchestra) somewhere else ... but couldn't find them at the moment (I guess they are still buried in a box in my cellar since my movement back in 2012) ...  :-\

Well, at least you get the rare opportunity to have a short look at some german DVD releases here!  ;D
Very cool!! What's with the AVP Alien on the ALIENS DVD? Are these newer releases? I would have thought they would use the Queen like in the states and Japan.

The Trilogy soundtrack...can you tell me if this is it? http://www.amazon.com/Alien-Trilogy-1996-Studio-Recording/dp/B0000014ZQ?ie=UTF8&keywords=alien%20trilogy&qid=1464057728&ref_=sr_1_13&sr=8-13

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Don't think that's the Queen.

It is nice seeing those covers again! How come you went for the separate special edition releases instead of the Quadrilogy?

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

You guys also have that cool Alien Head boxset over there in the UK too right? That & the Phantasm Sphere boxset I would love to have but don't have an all region player to play them.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: XenoZipper on May 24, 2016, 08:10:46 AMthe Phantasm Sphere boxset

I've got that, I love it ;D One of the few times we've genuinely got something in the UK that's far better than anywhere else! Feel I may need to re-watch those films again soon...

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 24, 2016, 08:19:16 AM
I've got that, I love it ;D One of the few times we've genuinely got something in the UK that's far better than anywhere else! Feel I may need to re-watch those films again soon...

I agree! It's an awesome looking boxset I've been jealous over ever since I seen it's existence. The Hellraiser Box boxset is cool too but didn't think I needed it over the Alien & Phantasm sets. Great movies those are too not to derail the thread topic. But yea, we don't do anything cool or interesting like that here for our sets. The only half interesting one I have is for Total Recall that comes in a circle tin to look like Mars.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed