Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 874,127 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Haha, that's awesome!

Quote from: Raiden on May 27, 2013, 04:22:50 PM
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/934942_10200589214465965_1877330981_n.jpg?dl=1

*sniff* "she dumped me over a text message. A TEXT, YOU BELIEVE THAT?! We've been out twice already for coffee, I deserved better!!!"

Mikass

Mikass

Thanks for the comments on Big Red showcase.

Now, I've decided to do the Dog Alien from Movie Maniacs Series 6. Click the photo for more and I hope you enjoy!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Mikass on May 30, 2013, 02:03:18 AM
Thanks for the comments on Big Red showcase.

Now, I've decided to do the Dog Alien from Movie Maniacs Series 6. Click the photo for more and I hope you enjoy!

Hello gorgeous.

How'd you set this up?

Mikass

Mikass

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 30, 2013, 04:29:31 AM
Hello gorgeous.

How'd you set this up?

Thanks! The Dog Alien is actually standing inside a cheese grater. Haha. The lighting is about 8 tea lights situated around him and the "fence", is a $1 BBQ tray at the dollar store. Chains are from the dollar store as well.

ScarPredator14

Mikass

Mikass

I was bored yesterday, so I decided to make this small animation of the horribly made Alien NECA figure ( I say horribly made, as the thing falls apart out of the package). It's my first time making one of these, so it's not much.

ScarPredator14

ScarPredator14

Quote from: Mikass on Jun 02, 2013, 02:57:03 PM
I was bored yesterday, so I decided to make this small animation of the horribly made Alien NECA figure ( I say horribly made, as the thing falls apart out of the package). It's my first time making one of these, so it's not much.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XW7-DJICKMs/UaqEDR7uTGI/AAAAAAAAKuE/ErFVjZ-Fi_s/s1600/alien-figure.gif

Good job man looks crazy and the backround looks nice  8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Mikass on Jun 02, 2013, 02:57:03 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XW7-DJICKMs/UaqEDR7uTGI/AAAAAAAAKuE/ErFVjZ-Fi_s/s1600/alien-figure.gif

I love the stop motion work here. It helps remind me of a recently deceased SFX wizard :')

bobby brown

bobby brown

after realising there WAS already a thread for this. I post my shit here.

I love my NECA alien.

pretty happy with this setup as well.

My bioshock shelf

The entirety of my humble collection.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Humble, sweet and simple...whatever you wanna call it, it's still nice :)

Mikass

Mikass

Thanks everyone for the comments on my small little animation. I appreciate it. :)

bobby brown, great little collection you have there. A nice, simple display. :)

bobby brown

bobby brown

Thank you guys  :)

BUGZ

BUGZ

A few pictures of some of my figures.

Thanks for looking

Bri

Master

Master

Cool, cool, cool! I should get my Deacon tomorrow. Absolutely love those hammerpedes (the way you placed them) and those customs of yours are superb ;)

freedomfighter1111

freedomfighter1111

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

a few new things

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed