Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 870,707 times)

Mikass

Mikass

Another Predators Series 1 showcase:

Predators Series 1: Falconer Predator (click picture for link to more)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Love that shot dude, great photography work there!

Mikass

Mikass

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 28, 2013, 03:39:10 AM
Love that shot dude, great photography work there!

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate the comment. Don't forget, there will be more to come! :)

Taxemic

Taxemic

Quote from: Mikass on Jan 28, 2013, 02:12:39 AM
Another Predators Series 1 showcase:

Predators Series 1: Falconer Predator (click picture for link to more)

Clicking the pic gives me a server error?

Mikass

Mikass

Quote from: Taxemic on Jan 28, 2013, 06:36:19 PM

Shoot, sorry about that. My link was messed up and had two http:// listed. It should be working now. Let me know if you have any other problems and thanks for letting me know about the issue.

Taxemic

Taxemic

Quote from: Mikass on Jan 28, 2013, 07:23:27 PM
Quote from: Taxemic on Jan 28, 2013, 06:36:19 PM

Shoot, sorry about that. My link was messed up and had two http:// listed. It should be working now. Let me know if you have any other problems and thanks for letting me know about the issue.

Yeah all good. Checking out your collection now.  :)

Mikass

Mikass

Another day and another showcase...

Classic Predator (click photo for link to more)

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Here is my wall of Alien and Predator:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Smart lad, keeping them all sealed in box. I should've done that. All the ones I've been buying though since the first Predators line was released are still sealed.

Vitus

Vitus

Cool wall!  I started opening all mine... After hanging up a Predator, P2 and AvP movie posters I find i don't care about the packaging as much.  I still open it them carefully and save all the artwork though.

Here's a few pics I of mine I had handy...

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 31, 2013, 05:55:09 AM
Smart lad, keeping them all sealed in box. I should've done that. All the ones I've been buying though since the first Predators line was released are still sealed.

Eh, u say smart I say blasphemous. Sure it looks all nice and neat, but to spend that amount of money and not be able to hold and see from all sides just doesn't sit right with me. One of the best parts of action figures is that new action figure smell!

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jan 31, 2013, 09:47:03 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 31, 2013, 05:55:09 AM

Eh, u say smart I say blasphemous. Sure it looks all nice and neat, but to spend that amount of money and not be able to hold and see from all sides just doesn't sit right with me. One of the best parts of action figures is that new action figure smell!

Wisdom, like if you where some kind of wise Elder predator that teach younf preds about inhaling figure smell, oh the smell. i agree :)

spacemarine

spacemarine

Quote from: Jace Madan on Jan 30, 2013, 02:52:59 AM
Here is my wall of Alien and Predator:

That's okay if your going to splash em on Ebay someday.But there best displayed out of there boxes.

Just trying to get rid of some of my Star Wars figures so I can start on my predator collection.
I received this little feller yesterday.Had to make some sort of a dio base as he could not stand.

And a shot in Predator vision

Looking to get 1/4 scale in the next few weeks.
Regards
Karl ;)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

1/4 wolf pred? I dont they have that. Just a couple variants from the first 2 movies. That diorama stand looks awesome. Getting the early Neca preds to stand up is such a pain!

spacemarine

spacemarine

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Feb 02, 2013, 06:27:21 PM
1/4 wolf pred? I dont they have that. Just a couple variants from the first 2 movies.

I know they don't do Wolf,I was thinking of getting the Gort Predator found one on Ebay for £65/$100 but its a shame as I don't think the helmet comes off ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed