Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 874,179 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You hang on to the empty boxes? Weird.

Where'd you find those glass cases?

uruk

uruk

yep, i'm a fan of boxes - from time to time i put the figures back inside them.

the cases are quite famous among collectors - they're called "Detolf" and are from Ikea - quite cheap and very effective.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Pretty impressive collection.

jimmylace

jimmylace

Quote from: uruk on Jan 30, 2011, 04:25:20 PM
yep, i'm a fan of boxes - from time to time i put the figures back inside them.

the cases are quite famous among collectors - they're called "Detolf" and are from Ikea - quite cheap and very effective.

I'm getting 7 of these babies soon. I heard that they're lighting-ready(?) what lighting do you need for them?
nothing wrong with keeping boxes.

uruk

uruk

seven? damn, that has to be a hell of a collection...

i bought lights in a set with them, they're called "hopen" but i gotta say they're not very bright, especially if you'll have figures on every level, the ones benath the second level won't be lighted very well.

i bought and installed LED tapes inside, they're very bright and the effect is great. i'd rather suggest this option - way more effective.

Master

Master

Got my revoltech Predator today. I`ll post pictures when I get my camera back.

Stalker

Stalker

I've been tearing up Ebay lately. I managed to secure an original Predator 1:1 scale bio helmet w/wall mount bust. It comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by Stan Winston himself, booyah!

I've also got the Master Replicas P2 spear on the way, as well as the HCG P2 helmet & smart disc, all life size. My Berserker mask from Sideshow should also be arriving soon. I'll post up photos when they get here.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Wow, sounds good, Stalker. :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Stalker on Feb 14, 2011, 10:43:46 AM
I've been tearing up Ebay lately. I managed to secure an original Predator 1:1 scale bio helmet w/wall mount bust. It comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by Stan Winston himself, booyah!

I've also got the Master Replicas P2 spear on the way, as well as the HCG P2 helmet & smart disc, all life size. My Berserker mask from Sideshow should also be arriving soon. I'll post up photos when they get here.

Quite the high roller! How much are you getting them for?

Stalker

Stalker

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 15, 2011, 03:10:35 AM
How much are you getting them for?

The Berserker mask was $309 from Monsters in Motion, got a good deal on that. Falconer & Tracker masks are on order for the same price. The rest of the items I bought on Ebay.

The Hollywood Collectibles Predator 2 helmet & disc were $400 & $500 respectively, the Master Replicas spear was another $300.

The real wallet-cruncher was the Predator 1 bust/bio helmet. After a bidding war, I managed to get it for $1500.

The shipping for all of these was several hundred more.  :D

samoht

samoht

How do you afford all this stuff Stalker?

Stalker

Stalker

Quote from: samoht on Feb 15, 2011, 05:51:13 AM

A full time job & no girlfriend, lol.

Rioto

Rioto

Quote from: Stalker on Feb 15, 2011, 05:55:51 AM
Quote from: samoht on Feb 15, 2011, 05:51:13 AM

A full time job & no girlfriend, lol.

sounds like a collectors dream :P.

Stalker

Stalker

I was really close to buying a Sideshow P1 bust, but the seller told me that some of the quills on the head were damaged or missing. I wasn't willing to pay the asking price of $2300 if it wasn't in mint condition. I guess I'll just have to wait until another one pops up for sale, that's the ultimate Predator collectible I desire.

servant38

servant38

Hi guys, nice collections here! here is my predator part of my collection:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed