Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 874,584 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: predamorph on Jul 27, 2010, 02:09:05 PM
^ hahahaha! nice one, wolf is trying to save the Governator  ;D
Wait, you are telling us that the Governator is a cyborg? :o

The Demon

The Demon

You do know you can take off the extra handles to Wolf's plasma casters, right?

predamorph

predamorph

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 27, 2010, 02:10:40 PM
Quote from: predamorph on Jul 27, 2010, 02:09:05 PM
^ hahahaha! nice one, wolf is trying to save the Governator  ;D
Wait, you are telling us that the Governator is a cyborg? :o
haha yes he is a Terminator hahaha  8)

predamorph

predamorph

Quote from: The Demon on Jul 27, 2010, 02:35:04 PM
You do know you can take off the extra handles to Wolf's plasma casters, right?

yup i know.. :) but i always change poses so sometimes im using the hand held casters in my photo shoot :)

Freak_Zombie

Freak_Zombie

This just came in. About $79 inclusive of shipping. Its about 19 or 20 inches tall so its pretty big. Quite happy with it since its quite cheap. Not so crazy about the paint job though. I'd probably give it a b- at best. The guy did weighted down the base, so quite happy with it and also provided me with a 9v battery for the lights. But considering that the unpainted kit is going for more and I got it all done up for less, why the heck not? haha

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You got that for $79!?!?!!! Hook me up!

xenomorpher

xenomorpher

Yeah that's a steal at that price. I've been looking at those same kits on eBay for some time now as well as airbrushes. I thought about filling in the battle scar marks too since I'd prefer that look. You could always touch up the paint job too by the way. And I like that switch at the back of the base.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Wow! That's awesome, man, congrats! Been looking to score one of those kits for a while, I just don't really have enough faith in my own painting skills to trust myself with doing the paint work, and I don't know anyone else I would trust with it.

Freak_Zombie

Freak_Zombie

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 28, 2010, 01:42:13 AM
You got that for $79!?!?!!! Hook me up!

Yup! Inclusive of shipping so really happy with the price. hehe. Would love to share the details of my purchase but the thing is I won it off ebay.com.au and the dude only has that one piece. But good luck nonetheless. :D

Quote from: xenomorpher on Jul 28, 2010, 01:48:43 AM
Yeah that's a steal at that price. I've been looking at those same kits on eBay for some time now as well as airbrushes. I thought about filling in the battle scar marks too since I'd prefer that look. You could always touch up the paint job too by the way. And I like that switch at the back of the base.

Yeah, I was thinking of having someone touch it up in the future, see how it goes. The switch is for the lights at the front. Btw the lights are not provided in the original kit?

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Jul 28, 2010, 01:59:32 AM
Wow! That's awesome, man, congrats! Been looking to score one of those kits for a while, I just don't really have enough faith in my own painting skills to trust myself with doing the paint work, and I don't know anyone else I would trust with it.

Thanks dude! I've always wanted to own this piece after the tons I've seen from other collectors. I didn't get the kit either for the fact I can't paint for nuts! haha.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

I am going to be doing some cleaning, thought I would take a few pictures of a few of my figures with a lens I don't use as much as I should.

VERY HIGH RES.

McFarlane Dog Alien:

McFarlane Alien Queen:

NECA 18 inch Alien:

More may come over the next few days.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ I like the Queen Mikey

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Mikey on Jul 28, 2010, 07:15:12 AM
I am going to be doing some cleaning, thought I would take a few pictures of a few of my figures with a lens I don't use as much as I should.

VERY HIGH RES.

McFarlane Dog Alien:

McFarlane Alien Queen:

NECA 18 inch Alien:

More may come over the next few days.
That camera resolution is outstanding!

Unfortunately, my collection is pathetic, so I won't be posting it!

PS- It's the Alien Quadrilogy, and Predator 1&2 on Blu-Ray.. sad, I know.
Now, my Halo, Battlestar Galactica, and Jurassic Park collections on the other hand...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I just made a mess in my pants. Nice work.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 28, 2010, 05:12:05 PM
I just made a mess in my pants. Nice work.

Sorry about that... ;)
Definitely gonna try to do some more shots of others in the collection.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

That Queen shot is amazing, Mikey. Absolutely stunning.

The others are quite good as well, although the Dog Alien is marred by that ever present giraffe-neck it was given. I'll buy that figure eventually just for completism's sake, but I've never really liked it for that reason.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed