Started by xenomorph36, Dec 26, 2007, 04:38:16 PM

Which AvP movie do you like better?

AvP
AvPR
Author
Poll: AvP vs AvPR (Read 691,986 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well Aliens have a penis for a head and Predators have dreads. There's a good place to start.

Basher917

Basher917

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 02, 2010, 01:34:51 AM
Well Aliens have a penis for a head and Predators have dreads. There's a good place to start.

the lighting of theater was messed up then because i couldn't see S**T

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Except that the Predalien didn't have a penis-head, and it had dreadlocks.

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 02, 2010, 02:55:36 AM

No, but it appeared only briefly.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's head was still elongated. And it had a tail. So there.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

I don't eat that kind of shit.

They are not Alien movies. They are not Predator movies. They are not Aliens Vs Predator movies. We maybe can find some interesting things in Paul Aderson's movie but Requiem... Come On Guys !

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

Right, sept they are Alien versus Predator movies.
Says so on the front.
These are the movies weve been dealt, well just have to like them. Fox have no confidence in the movies, so they dont give a decent budget. Or a credible director.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

The real problem is Moviegoers. It began in 1999 with the new Star Wars Trilogy. Now 80% of the movies are made for those freaks.

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

What do you mean ?
All I hear are complaints about those prequels.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

I can't understand AvP - Requiem. I can't. This is surreal movie to me. Even high. There is nothing on this film.

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

I wouldnt call it surreal, just poorly thought out.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

AvPR was thought out? :o

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Jun 02, 2010, 07:50:56 AM
I don't eat that kind of shit.

They are not Alien movies. They are not Predator movies. They are not Aliens Vs Predator movies. We maybe can find some interesting things in Paul Aderson's movie but Requiem... Come On Guys !

There are plenty of things I like about Requiem, namely the fact that it had action. What the hell did Anderson's film? Interspecies erotica, sure.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 02, 2010, 07:07:05 AM

It's head was still elongated. And it had a tail. So there.

Couldn't see them clearly in many shots. All I could make out is one tentacled idiot wailing on another tentacled idiot.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

They are both not even good movies especially Requiem.

The pitch of Paul Anderson's movie is interesting. Not well made but interesting. The film photography is good and the movie has some cool scenes with very good Fx (Even if ADI's Preds are horrible): The Preds arrival, The battle with the Queen, Overclocking effects... I don't know what you thought about the CG Queen and Aliens but I found that really good.

Of course Requiem is the straight sequel to the first one but: The little town, The hobos, The bully, the sheriff, the veteran, the little girl, the sports shop, the school battle, the Predalien... are too much for me. It's not possible. The shot of Wolf in front of the sports shoes in the shop is one of the most ridiculous thing I saw in a movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed